Jets Fans Want you!!!

Smizzy

I went there and it was just you and a txpats fan bashing each other......anyone know what the line is for this game by the way?

543690[/snapback]

Jets are favored by 4. I like the Bills, so I'm laying the points since I haven't been right about a Bills game ATS since the Charger game.

Since the Bills crapped their pants I can't muster enough interest to visit an enemy board, especially the enemy board of a team that has only three wins. Granted, the Jets have more of an excuse than the Bills, going through QBs like they were disposable drinking cups, but I'm just not interested enough to make the effort. It's not fear, believe me.

920 members in less than 10 months...not bad if you ask me.

543798[/snapback]

I wasn't busting your chops....I just clicked on a post and it was you and that dumbass Pats fan being a typical Boston A-hole

Jets are favored by 4.  I like the Bills, so I'm laying the points since I haven't been right about a Bills game ATS since the Charger game.

543720[/snapback]

I don't know what game in what year you are referring to, but the Bills are favored by 1 Sunday at NYJ. Jets by 4, after the Bills just beat Cincy???? No way. I don't think the Jets have been favored since Week 3.

Don't be shy...127 views and no replies?  You not scared of the big bad Jets are you guys? 0:)

543687[/snapback]

Decent forum, but I do not like the format with all the photos, and huge sigs. I know they can be ignored if I was to care to stick around and change my view settings..

My daughter will be there Sunday so I hope youse guys are decent to opposition fans who have some class! She is a partier but not a fighter. Let me rephrase that - she does not fight about football games. Piss her off and she'll kick yer butt. :lol:

Decent forum, but I do not like the format with all the photos, and huge sigs. I know they can be ignored if I was to care to stick around and change my view settings..

My daughter will be there Sunday so I hope youse guys are decent to opposition fans who have some class! She is a partier but not a fighter. Let me rephrase that - she does not fight about football games. Piss her off and she'll kick yer butt.  :lol:

543885[/snapback]

If you are interested - aa small contingent of CNJBBBers will be tailgating.

I guess I can vouch for them when it comes to your daughter 0:)

Let me know and I will provide you with email addresess etc.

My wife and I are hosting at the club site (Bills Central)

Our next planned visit to WNY won't be until next August (boo!)

My daughter will be there Sunday so I hope youse guys are decent to opposition fans who have some class! She is a partier but not a fighter. Let me rephrase that - she does not fight about football games. Piss her off and she'll kick yer butt.  :lol:

543885[/snapback]

Tell her to look for us at the NYCBBB tailgate, looks like I may actually go this year (I hate the Meadowlands)

Tell her to look for us at the NYCBBB tailgate, looks like I may actually go this year (I hate the Meadowlands)

543909[/snapback]

She will probably be at the NYCBBB tailgate since that is where she parties when she gets to NY (lives in CT now).