convincing Victory over division winner puts

Johnny

113 members have voted

1. 1. convincing Victory over division winner puts

• are you kidding me, fire that bum
    • absolutely, the coaching staff showed they can compete
    • i dont know, i'm still on the fence

For, oh, ten years or so, the B'gals would get some last -season wins and get their PR minions working out the following season's hype. "Success is just around the corner!", or some such pap. I'd guess the spin is going on in DET, SF, and AZ after their week 15 wins.

It doesn't work.

Goodbye, Mike. ;)

For, oh, ten years or so, the B'gals would get some last -season wins and get their PR minions working out the following season's hype.  "Success is just around the corner!", or some such pap. I'd guess the spin is going on in DET, SF, and AZ after their week 15 wins.

It doesn't work.

Goodbye, Mike. :angry:

542346[/snapback]

close race with fencers even close......didnt know we had so many mularkey fans.....maybe alot more lurkers than i know about............would like to keep polling through tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to MM & thanks for the win ... or should I say thanks McGee for the win, thanks MM for not blowing the team's effort. ;)

One very nice win on the road against a playoff team

vs.

Blowing a 20-point lead in Miami.

Losing to the Saints

Getting blown-out by the Raiders

The whole Moulds mess

Mismanaging games all year

Mismanaging the QB situation.

and so on.

Sorry, it's not enough... but again, thanks for yesterday... at least keep it up against the Jets! :angry:

I voted that MM will be back...but it's not based on the Cinci game or my own personal tastes. It's based on Ralph Wilson's history of pinching pennies.

He is not about to eat MM's contract. If he sued Wade because he couldn't stomach the thought of paying him for ONE year of not coaching, do you honestly expect Ralph to happily pay MM for THREE years?

Not gonna happen. MM, for better or worse, will still be this team's coach in 2006.

I voted that MM will be back...but it's not based on the Cinci game or my own personal tastes. It's based on Ralph Wilson's history of pinching pennies.

He is not about to eat MM's contract. If he sued Wade because he couldn't stomach the thought of paying him for ONE year of not coaching, do you honestly expect Ralph to happily pay MM for THREE years?

Not gonna happen. MM, for better or worse, will still be this team's coach in 2006.

542744[/snapback]

ralph will be checking tomorrow i'm sure as the polls close

I pray that the next president and Ralph Wilson realize that 1 game doesn't make a season.

I BILLieve this was the ONLY game this season that they won in a convincing manner. It is too bad this didn't come in game two or three or four or five.

Is this a TEAM or is it a club of individual "me" players that are not coached adaquetly????

We all know this is no TEAM, so........

I pray that the next president and Ralph Wilson realize that 1 game doesn't make a season.

I BILLieve this was the ONLY game this season that they won in a convincing manner. It is too bad this didn't come in game two or three or four or five.

Is this a TEAM or is it a club of individual "me" players that are not coached adaquetly????

We all know this is no TEAM, so........

542871[/snapback]

well 65% of bills fans polled so far either dont think he should be fired or dont know that he should.....seems by this poll only a small percentage of wallers would prefer mularkey not be back

well 65% of bills fans polled so far either dont think he should be fired or dont know that he should.....seems by this poll only a small percentage of wallers would prefer mularkey not be back

542877[/snapback]

Yep, sorry. Different board, different dynamics.

I am active on some other boards as well, and similiar polls show a resounding want for mulakey to leave.

Yep, sorry. Different board, different dynamics.

I am active on some other boards as well, and similiar polls show a resounding want for mulakey to leave.

542891[/snapback]

well there are quite a few dawgged ones that frequent this board.......dont want to throw any crap at any names though...........

17 replies to this thread. 10 of them are JOHNNY. 9 of those give NO information that can't be realized by looking at the poll results. Dude,... shut up.

542904[/snapback]

please do not resort to unjust criticizing of another poster....the reason i have so many replies is to keep the thread bumped up and active, as with a holiday weekend many wallers may have not had time to get to the poll.......savvy?......or did you overcook your noodle