*slaps forehead*

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a jackass.

Merry Christmas, jackass.

541775[/snapback]

What exactly did this win accomplish, hmm?

Wow, Kelly Holcomb got a win. Great. Lost 5 draft slots. GREAT! Oh, yeah, it meant NOTHING.

:P

Merry !@#$ing Christmas to you too...

Don't mind me, I'm drunk. Inlaws are over.

What exactly did this win accomplish, hmm?

Wow, Kelly Holcomb got a win. Great. Lost 5 draft slots. GREAT! Oh, yeah, it meant NOTHING.

:P

Merry !@#$ing Christmas to you too...

Don't mind me, I'm drunk. Inlaws are over.

541787[/snapback]

It means alot. It means we can play with playoff teams on the road when they need to win games. Winning at the NFL level is about confidence more than anything and today our young guys just got a big shot of it.

Plus, we don't get to pick in the top 5. To me that's great.

It means alot.  It means we can play with playoff teams on the road when they need to win games.  Winning at the NFL level is about confidence more than anything and today our young guys just got a big shot of it.

Plus, we don't get to pick in the top 5.  To me that's great.

541798[/snapback]

Ha.

Confidence.

Yeah, we'll see how confident they are next season when it matters. I'm sorry, but winning WHEN IT COUNTS shows me confidence.

Well, we'll see about your theory about picking outside the top 5. We'll see when each and every quality OL and DL are gone by our pick.

It means alot.  It means we can play with playoff teams on the road when they need to win games.  Winning at the NFL level is about confidence more than anything and today our young guys just got a big shot of it.

Plus, we don't get to pick in the top 5.  To me that's great.

541798[/snapback]

Before the game I was one who said it might be better to lose...but having thought about it, this can only help the teams confidence going forward...at least during the offseason, they can sit back and think "Ok, we can win a game on the road and against a quality team". Remember, most of the team WILL be here in 2006, I think it is important to finish well.

And the Bills will still get a quality pick in the 1st round.

Another thing: Where are all the Holcumb bashers today? Just because he isnta glorified 1st round pick, just because he HAS been a journeyman...dosent mean he cant be a very good QB.....teams make SO SO many mistakes on QB's all the time when scouting players, more then any position on the field hands down.

Holcumb should be the #1 guy till JP EARNS it through and through to WIN the #1 job.

Another thing:  Where are all the Holcumb bashers today?  Just because he isnta  glorified 1st round pick, just because he HAS been a journeyman...dosent mean he cant be a very good QB.....teams make SO SO many mistakes on QB's all the time when scouting players, more then any position on the field hands down.

Holcumb should be the #1 guy till JP EARNS it through and through to WIN the #1 job.

541814[/snapback]

4th and 7, throws for 3.

How soon we forget.

I'm not an alcoholic. I don't go to meetings.

541807[/snapback]

Somehow I knew you'd say that....

On a brighter note though, dropping to the 9th or 10th pick overall we'll be able to justify using our first pick on Haloti Ngata...

Merry christmas Jackhole...hope Santa leaves you some Aspirin in your stocking

On a brighter note though, dropping to the 9th or 10th pick overall we'll be able to justify using our first pick on Haloti Ngata...

Merry christmas Jackhole...hope Santa leaves you some Aspirin in your stocking

541827[/snapback]

Assuming he's there, Jethro.

Hey, merry !@#$ing Christmas to you too. Hope Santa leaves you some sheep lubricant. That or a girlfriend who isn't a cousin.

i am happy they won, but i think jsp is like anyone else here we want some impact players. as long as donny fool isnt picking him we might get him. this win proves nothing and i sure hope it doesnt mean that now everyones job is safe and we buffalo fans can be right in the same spot next year. i am personaly sick and tired of waiting for next year.

randy

4th and 7, throws for 3.

How soon we forget.

541825[/snapback]

Holcumb explained the play afterwards...said there was a double team on Evans I believe and said in his mind, no way he gets that pass in there....so he tried his last outlet oh well...besides, it is KH's fault there was a phantom call against Moulds in that game? Or that the run defense became a joke? Or that Willis said he was the best RB in the league and then turned into Jonathan Linton overnight?

I haven't seen the rule where it is ever a bad thing to beat a playoff team with something to play for (home field in the first round) on the road when you have had a horrible season. No matter how much roster turnover we have this off season--45 of these guys will still be the same..

Who wants a top 5 choice?....half of them fail and you end up with a huge cap hit....let's use the money on LeCharles Bentley or Steve Hutchinson...

I haven't seen the rule where it is ever a bad thing to beat a playoff team on the road when you have had a horrible season.  No matter how much roster turnover we have this off season--45 of these guys will still be the same..

Who wants a top 5 choice?....half of them fail and you end up with a huge cap hit....let's use the money on LeCharles Bentley or Steve Hutchinson...

542023[/snapback]

Thank you.