*slaps forehead*

I don't know. Babyrock and me were shouting, laughing and high-fiving to see the Bills do something right. I LOVED it.

Oh yeah, I was supposed to root for them to lose so we could get a high pick and use it on another Mike Williams. :huh::lol:

I hope the Bills kick ass this weekend too!

Way to go Barfalo. How typical. Win when you don't want to.

541772[/snapback]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. Babyrock and me were shouting, laughing and high-fiving to see the Bills do something right. I LOVED it.

Oh yeah, I was supposed to root for them to lose so we could get a high pick and use it on another Mike Williams.  :huh::lol:

I hope the Bills kick ass this weekend too!

543048[/snapback]

Well, how about the other post someone added up there where we could have had Roethlisberger had we not won two meaningless games versus the Jets and Giants?

What say you to that?

'

I would say that they were very fortunate. Look at all the recent top pick busts.

Andre Reed was Round 7. What would you say to that? :lol:

Well, how about the other post someone added up there where we could have had Roethlisberger had we not won two meaningless games versus the Jets and Giants?

What say you to that?

'

543049[/snapback]

Yeah, but Todd Blackledge was taken #7.  Kelly wasn't taken until #14, right around where we'll be picking. :lol:

CW

543113[/snapback]

So what's your point? You want to win, so you don't have a shot at drafting a Jim Kelly for FEAR that you might pick a Todd Blackledge?

Do you even have a point?

So what's your point? You want to win, so you don't have a shot at drafting a Jim Kelly for FEAR that you might pick a Todd Blackledge?

Do you even have a point?

543138[/snapback]

:lol: I'll spell it out yet again (and I'm not the first one on the board to say this): Drafting high is no guarantee of anything, and can cause serious problems down the line if you guess wrong. So cheer up.

CW

:lol:  I'll spell it out yet again (and I'm not the first one on the board to say this): Drafting high is no guarantee of anything, and can cause serious problems down the line if you guess wrong.  So cheer up.

CW

543159[/snapback]

And what if you guess right?

:huh: