Stop Dreaming about Leinart

Chgrant

The bills won't even have an opportunity to draft Leinart because New Orleans will almost certainly be picking before them. They have a much larger need at QB than Buffalo and will be drafting Leinart before the bills "Brain-Trust(HA)" has an opportunity to do something idiotic, such as picking yet another skill position player.

That is all.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bills won't even have an opportunity to draft  Leinart because New Orleans will almost certainly be picking before them. They have a much larger need at QB than Buffalo and will be drafting Leinart before the bills "Brain-Trust(HA)" has an opportunity to do something idiotic, such as picking yet another skill position player.

That is all.

538166[/snapback]

jp losman is the bills qb

If our draft pick were up and Leinhart was there (or any other quarterback for that matter), I would certainly hope that whomever the GM at the time is would be fired on the spot by Mr. Wilson if he considered making the selection a quarterback.

If our draft pick were up and Leinhart was there (or any other quarterback for that matter), I would certainly hope that whomever the GM at the time is would be fired on the spot by Mr. Wilson if he considered making the selection a quarterback.

538188[/snapback]

We have a winner!

Guest BackInDaDay
We have a winner!

538193[/snapback]

Amen.

If anybody knows how our draft pick status is shaping up after week 14, please post.

We have a decent mix of young and veteran talent on this roster. I think our cap is in good shape. This is an excellent situation for a smart GM to be in.

If Donahoe's still here, I hope he doesn't choke.

I don't agree that New Orleans has a much bigger need at QB, but I do agree that we shouldn't draft Leinart.  Improve the lines.

538216[/snapback]

That's just silly. Leinart would bring a much needed 'spark'. He'd be fine as a rookie behind our OL. The only problem with the Bills is that JP sucks.

That's just silly.  Leinart would bring a much needed 'spark'.  He'd be fine as a rookie behind our OL.  The only problem with the Bills is that JP sucks.

538226[/snapback]

Ah, but a good, speedy 5-7, 150lb wideout would provide even more sparks. There's gotta be a solid 8th grader that we can get in the first round, right?

That's just silly.  Leinart would bring a much needed 'spark'.  He'd be fine as a rookie behind our OL.  The only problem with the Bills is that JP sucks.

538226[/snapback]

Think about how much better off we would be if instead of looking at Losman scrambling and on his back we were looking at Leinart scrambling and on his back :blush:

538226[/snapback]

I believe this is a parody of the old Bledsoe vs. JP threads we used to see...am I right? :blush:

Think about how much better off we would be if instead of looking at Losman scrambling and on his back we were looking at Leinart scrambling and on his back :blush:

538232[/snapback]

Nah. Leinart's cannon arm and 3.6 40 speed will allow him to avoid the pass rush.

In my dream, Matt Leinhart, Buddy Hackett and I are running through a park in Santa Rosita looking for a big “W”.  I can’t tell you why we are there, or why we have shovels, but the whole thing is in crystal clear Ultra Panavison.

538237[/snapback]

Did Jimmy Durante send you there?

In my dream, Matt Leinhart, Buddy Hackett and I are running through a park in Santa Rosita looking for a big “W”.  I can’t tell you why we are there, or why we have shovels, but the whole thing is in crystal clear Ultra Panavison.

538237[/snapback]

Are you Mickey Rooney?

538237[/snapback]

:blush:

It's a mad, mad football team up there in Buffalo.

The bills won't even have an opportunity to draft  Leinart because New Orleans will almost certainly be picking before them. They have a much larger need at QB than Buffalo and will be drafting Leinart before the bills "Brain-Trust(HA)" has an opportunity to do something idiotic, such as picking yet another skill position player.

That is all.

538166[/snapback]

Actually I was dreaming about Looney Tunes until you interrupted me! :blush:

That is all.

538166[/snapback]

What do you think about A.J. Hawk if he is there when the Bills pick?

Having him with Spikes and Fletch could be awesome.

Maybe even the Bills could switch back to a 3-4 defense, since the will have trouble fielding one good DT, let alone two.

What do you think about A.J. Hawk if he is there when the Bills pick?

Having him with Spikes and Fletch could be awesome.

Maybe even the Bills could switch back to a 3-4 defense, since the will have trouble fielding one good DT, let alone two.

538248[/snapback]

Hawk is impressive, but we have arterial bleeding on the offensive line and pretty close to that on the defensive line. Ironically drafting or otherwise acquiring a DT or two might help the entire defense behind the line more than drafting Hawk will. I will say this...if I were going to make an exception to my basic drafting rule for the Bills (nobody under 300 or so pounds) Hawk would be one of the first I'd look at.

Hawk is impressive, but we have arterial bleeding on the offensive line and pretty close to that on the defensive line.  Ironically drafting or otherwise acquiring a DT or two might help the entire defense behind the line more than drafting Hawk will. I will say this...if I were going to make an exception to my basic drafting rule for the Bills (nobody under 300 or so pounds) Hawk would be one of the first I'd look at.

538258[/snapback]

We must upgrade both lines. We need to trade down if the linemen we want will be available. Any player who is not an OL or DL would be a ridiculous pick IMO