Fatpepper a bill next year???

Spikes16

Daunte Culpepper, QB MIN

News: The Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper brought up the possibility of playing elsewhere in 2006 during an off-camera television interview. Culpepper said, "I want to play where I'm wanted. Whatever team gets me next year, the team where I'm wanted, they'll get a bigger, better, faster Daunte Culpepper," he said. Culpepper also said he's lost 25 pounds to reduce stress on his knee.

I know, never happen, its JP's team. So , I can still imagine it cant I ?? :D

we couldn't afford the conract he is being paid.

And he'll end up playing for Miami next year, mark this post, the Dolphins need a QB, and they have lots of money. This could be taken as good news or bad news for us, the bad news is chambers could be great with a good QB, the good news is he takes a lot of sacks. and the Dolphins line is not considered good, it might be worse than ours......nah

Nah, that knee injury was pretty bad. It's actually career threatening. Even if he comes back next year, it won't be until midway through the season. I find it funny that he claims that he'll be "faster".

537364[/snapback]

yeah and TKO makes that same pathetic claim :D

whose to say he cant? WM came back just as good..........now he needs a line to block for him

yeah and TKO makes that same pathetic claim :D

whose to say he cant? WM came back just as good..........now he needs a line to block for him

537428[/snapback]

You obviously never saw WM while he was in college. He has nowhere near the explosiveness and speed he possessed in college. He's bigger and stronger but not "just as good".

Daunte Culpepper, QB MIN

Yes, you can imagine....you can imagine the Bills being an even bigger disaster than they are now by wasting millions on the single most overrated player in the NFL. I sure hope we're signing Randy Moss too so someone is there to catch Culpepper's jump balls. :D