JJ Turned down Texan's job

Chilly

That came up during yesterday's Fox pregame show. They were doing their Rapid Fire/Quick Hits/2 Minute Drill (i forget which network calls it which) and the topic was a fresh start for the Bills (of all teams :unsure:). Howie Long asked if any owners had been down to the Florida Keys lately...

That came up during yesterday's Fox pregame show.  They were doing their Rapid Fire/Quick Hits/2 Minute Drill (i forget which network calls it which) and the topic was a fresh start for the Bills (of all teams :unsure:).  Howie Long asked if any owners had been down to the Florida Keys lately...

535996[/snapback]

Hm, lots of JJ references everywhere, eh? Hell, I'd take him. Experience would be nice.

Jimmy Johnson is quite possible the most over-rated "football guy" I have ever seen in my life. He only wins when he has better talent than the guy across the field, he's a horrible decision-maker on game day, the only time he's ever put together winning teams was throwing money at high school kids and having piles of high draft picks due to the Cowboys sucking ass and getting a mint from the Vikings for Herschel Walker.

WHen he has to play on a level field, he starts burning high picks on bums like John Avery, Yatil Green, James Johnson and Cecil Collins. Wow, just the kind of guys I want in Bills unis and just the kind of guy I want making personell decisions for this team. :unsure:

But he has a big mouth and nice hair and he fawns all over himself like the rest of the fairytale-centric media so he must be great. Why don't you guys start campaigning for Barry Switzer, it makes exactly as much sense. Of course Barry never tore apart an organization like Jimmy did the dolphins so maybe Switzer would actually be a better choice. Not to mention that if possible, Switzer might actually be less of an assho1e than Johnson..... but it's admitedly close.

Not to mention that if possible, Switzer might actually be less of an assho1e than Johnson..... but it's admitedly close.

536021[/snapback]

Simon, I agree with each and every word of your post except the above. It is not even remotely close. Please, don't say that.

Switzer had a very tough life and was a success. JJ divorced his entire family because it got in the way of football. :doh::angry:B-):angry:

I have gotten "mugged" on the board for saying so, but I would rather the Bills lose than to hire JJ, which they would do with him anyway.

I would take GW, MM, TD,.......even Gray on our staff over that pice of sh--. Remember when he walked in the Bills locker room and said that he was looking for the "winners' locker room? Phil Hansen was said to have been held back from kicking his ass.

Too bad. :(:unsure: