How is it that when the Bills are up 7-0

Anon Y. Mous

I am !@#$ing serious you knew this was a loss when we were up by a touchdown.  We cannot score and capitalize when we get turnovers.  We are sh-- and it is really becoming impossible to like these !@#$ing losers.

We may be the worst team in the league

535255[/snapback]

Cheer up. I think the plan for next year's draft is we take an undersized WR in the first round and a high motor white defensive end in the second round and a bunch of scrubs in every round after that.

Oh, and we might cut Moulds and replace him with no one. Yay. <_<

Cheer up.  I think the plan for next year's draft is we take an undersized WR in the first round and a high motor white defensive end in the second round and a bunch of scrubs in every round after that.

Oh, and we might cut Moulds and replace him with no one.  Yay.  <_<

535266[/snapback]

Funny if it wasn't true :doh:

Cheer up.  I think the plan for next year's draft is we take an undersized WR in the first round and a high motor white defensive end in the second round and a bunch of scrubs in every round after that.

535266[/snapback]

Yeah--cut EM...-Drew Haddad is still goingout for the team next year--so with our depth we should be OK--especially after the O-line gets more consistent--and Schobel wracks up his usual HIGH HIGH sack total. We are on the verge.

535266[/snapback]

Yep...just stick with the Plan... :doh:

I am !@#$ing serious you knew this was a loss when we were up by a touchdown.  We cannot score and capitalize when we get turnovers.  We are sh-- and it is really becoming impossible to like these !@#$ing losers.

535255[/snapback]

Sad but true, my non-Bills fan friend thought it was a good sign that the Bills were able to go up by a touchdown and I had to explain to him how the rest of the game would go. And I was right on too!

535255[/snapback]

This all goes back to scoring TD in the red zone. When you don't, you won't win many games. It's that simple, really. This problem points solely to the O-line.

Seen it before, my friends.

The last couple of years with Butch Davis here in Cleveland.

The Browns would always score first, it seemed...and then, either the other team would make adjustments or the Browns never would.

Romeo Crennel seems to be a MUCH better game day coach...they took the Bengals to the final play last week.

I said Mularkey was a good gameday coach earlier in the season. Boy, was I wrong. <_<

Mike

Oh, and we might cut Moulds and replace him with no one.  Yay.  :unsure:

535266[/snapback]

the plan for next year's draft is

1. steal underpants

2. ???

3. Super Bowl!!!

It is soooo true. It seems every game they start off strong get very satisfied with themselves and fold their tents. It is amazing the failure of this team to adapt. I think the original drives are well scripted and prepared but then the defense changes and the Bills do not. Same thing last night.

It is soooo true.  It seems every game they start off strong get very satisfied with themselves and fold their tents.  It is amazing the failure of this team to adapt.  I think the original drives are well scripted and prepared but then the defense changes and the Bills do not.  Same thing last night.

536114[/snapback]

Being able to think on your feet is a quality that successful NFL HCs and coordinators must possess. It can't be 'learned' by experience or out of a book. One either has or not. We don't need another 3 years of confused game management to conclude that MM, JG, and TC definitely don't have it. It's futile to wait for the light to come on when the prerequisite bulb is not in place. There's room in this world for plodders, just not as NFL coaches with game management responsibilities.

Oh, and we might cut Moulds and replace him with no one.  Yay.  :unsure:

535266[/snapback]

As long as we stay the course and bring in the players to fit Mike Mularkeys packages then we're definitly headed in the right direction :angry:

Being able to think on your feet is a quality that successful NFL HCs and coordinators must possess.  It can't be 'learned' by experience or out of a book.  One either has or not.  We don't need another 3 years of confused game management to conclude that MM, JG, and TC definitely don't have it.  It's futile to wait for the light to come on when the prerequisite bulb is not in place.  There's room in this world for plodders, just not as NFL coaches with game management responsibilities.

536120[/snapback]

Presumably they have had to do this before, right? When he was at Pittsburgh he had to actually adapt didn't he? What the heck happened to these guys? Do they just freeze? The game day decisions are just abysmal. No balance whatsoever---run between the tackles on first down, 2nd and long, a penalty, 2nd and even longer, an incomplete pass on 2nd, and then another incomplete pass or sack on third down. If you ever listen to Belichick speak he is amazing. Balance is key. Run and pass on 1st down. Runs of equal number behind LT, RT, sweeps. Balance in terms of short, medium, long passes. Crossing patterns etc.... Basically nothing you would equate with the Bills.

Presumably they have had to do this before, right?  When he was at Pittsburgh he had to actually adapt didn't he?  What the heck happened to these guys?   Do they just freeze?   The game day decisions are just abysmal.   No balance whatsoever---run between the tackles on first down, 2nd and long, a penalty, 2nd and even longer, an incomplete pass on 2nd, and then another incomplete pass or sack on third down.   If you ever listen to Belichick speak he is amazing.  Balance is key.  Run and pass on 1st down.   Runs of equal number behind LT, RT, sweeps.  Balance in terms of short, medium, long passes.  Crossing patterns etc....   Basically nothing you would equate with the Bills.

536132[/snapback]

One could argue that Mularkey had only one good year as OC in Pittsburgh(sound familiar?). The blind squirrel syndrome appears to be in play with him. When cleverness gets mistaken for intelligence, stupid GMs(who got promoted the same way) hire the likes of Mularkey.

One could argue that Mularkey had only one good year as OC in Pittsburgh(sound familiar?).  The blind squirrel syndrome appears to be in play with him.  When cleverness gets mistaken for intelligence, stupid GMs(who got promoted the same way) hire the likes of Mularkey.

536144[/snapback]

no. his second year there (i.e., the year after they went 13-3 with stewart at qb and had a top tier offense), they had a top 5 offense with tommy freaking maddox at qb and went 10-5-1.