4 those going to the game/stay in Hamburg

Will check it out when I return for a game next year...or do they jack-up the prices ala that "tourist trap," The Tree, on home game weekends?  :doh:

534008[/snapback]

As far as I know Mammosers does not jack up the prices. I heard (from my none drinking renter) that they also have a very good fish fry on Fridays also.

before you head over to the Ralph.

MapQuest for directions

Mammoser's tavern

16 S. Buffalo Street Hamburg, N.Y. 14075 716 648-1390

WARNING Suicidal MEANS SUICIDAL

533898[/snapback]

I've had Mommoser's, it's a tasty wing. They still don't hold a candle to the wings at the BarBill, down the road in East Aurora. They have the biggest, best wings in the world.

I've had Mommoser's, it's a tasty wing.  They still don't hold a candle to the wings at the BarBill, down the road in East Aurora.  They have the biggest, best wings in the world.

534102[/snapback]

BarBills (East Aurora) are the best but Mammosers (Hamburg) is closer to where most people stay when in town game days.

I've had Mommoser's, it's a tasty wing.  They still don't hold a candle to the wings at the BarBill, down the road in East Aurora.  They have the biggest, best wings in the world.

534102[/snapback]

Living in the Delaware district, I am partial to Gabriel's Gate (Allen Street) and/or Hemingway's (Pearl Street) - same owner, same recipe - big, meaty, chicken-on-steroids-wings - far better than Anchor Bar or Duff's.

I must try Mommoser's when I'm out that way - most likely next week.

(Rumor has it Marv loved 'em!) :doh:

Mammoser's tavern

16 S. Buffalo Street Hamburg, N.Y. 14075 716 648-1390

WARNING Suicidal MEANS SUICIDAL

533898[/snapback]

I used to live across the street from Mammy's. Great wings. Went to school with a couple of them. Hell, I think its forth generation working there now.

I used to live across the street from Mammy's. Great wings. Went to school with a couple of them. Hell, I think its forth generation working there now.

534212[/snapback]

Dude, where did you live? Above Kettles?

Anyway, Mammy's does have the best wings in the world- bar none. And while you're there, you may even meet the Mayor of Hamburg- One term Herm- any of you know him?

FTR- I'll buy anyone a beer that can get through an order of suicidal in one sitting.

The best wings they offer are the "hot BBQ"- you've got to try them.