Stay The Course

ARGB52

This team is on the right track. That was one of the best D- lines in the NFL. This young O-line learned a lot and our fullback has learned that picking up the blitz is going to be his biggest task. The defense gave up 13 points and we out played them on special teams. I am as mad as you are about the 1st game but this game was always going to be hard for us to win and if it wasn't for our own mistakes we would have won it. Oakland got lucky.

This is the team we all wanted. A tough defense and a smash mouth offense with good special teams. We are almost there.

As soon as Moulds, Bledsoe, Villari, Evans, Crowell and others stop making mistakes we will start to win. That should come soon.

This is still a playoff team and it is being built the same way that the Panthers were built last year. Good special Teams, Dominating Defense, Smash mouth offense. This was a tough lose but to be honest I never though they would be in this game at all.

This is the style of play we all have been asking for so stop Bitching !!  :D

38028[/snapback]

Did I just hear you make the statement "we out played them on special teams."????

What are you smokin'? We had TWO long returns brought back because of holding penalties. Were you watching the same game I was?

I guess I'm the only one that agrees with you ARG. We made some mistakes and haven't had any kind of consistency or swagger yet, but it is early in the Mularkey regime. I believe we will work things out, I just hope it is before this season is completely lost. Not too many looking at the positives this morning, but if it weren't for a few bad calls by the officials and/or Travis missing a touchdown by 6 inches (or did he?) we win. I'll hold off and have faith that we can still turn this ship around.

For all the Bledsoe apologists out there: it is a lot easier to change the QB than an entire offensive line. Coaching can't be blamed anymore. The only excuse left for Bledsoe is the O-Line. Give Jeff George a try-out over the bye week. We need a change at the QB position.

At least you guys are consistent. You B word when we lose and I'm sure you will B word when we win. That's all you guys do.

I see issues that are correctable you see death and distruction.

I see mistakes on offense with an all new coaching staff. You see the fall of the empire.

I see returns on special teams and a punter and a kicker that improved from the last game with a new coach and after two games you see disaster.

Because I see the glass half full after TWO games you think I'm smoking something.

I say to All of you STOP THE BITCHING. This is what YOU all wanted. The team that is being built right now before your very eyes Will be in the playoffs.

If and when it isn't is when I will start bitching but I'm not going to B word after just TWO GAMES

38077[/snapback]

You tell em' ARGB! I'm witchya all the way. These Nancies are hilarious and they all think they're experts. :rolleyes: Let em spend the next two weeks prying those wadded panties from their crotches!

Here's the thing. After the next game (and subsequent loss) you will have another list of players that once they "stop making mistakes the Bills will start to win." And the loss after that you will have another list, and the loss after that. Some weeks the names will be the same, some weeks we'll add new players. Many of us here have been making this list for too long.

38110[/snapback]

You guys all have my official permission to stop watching the team. The bitching here is reaching suicidal proportions. You all act like you have cancer and your hair is on fire. If I were Bledsoe, i would wear kevlar body armor before I took to the streets of Western New York.

The Bills offense played like crap and yet the team was still are only a couple of plays away from being 2-0. I'm not guaranteeing they will turn it around, but I'm waiting until mid-season before I throw up my hands and say the team is a total loss.

And even then I will still be a Bills fan, watching the games and rooting for them to win.

TD should have canned Gilbride at the bye and GW too if he refused to do it.

By not taking any action, TD tanked teh season.

It looks like this season  may be going the same direction with the offene severely limited by our QB.

Bye week is here - time to bench Drew and remove the cancer. Let Matthews play until Losman returns. Matthews can not produce any worse than Bledsoe

38107[/snapback]

Sam ole crap eh Opie?

And with whom were the Bills to replace Gilbride after the bye last season, HMMM? And were we going to run the Gilbride offense, or were we going to scrap that one for an entirely new one in the middle of the season? You are TFF! Yeah, that sounds like the opposite of throwing in the towel! LOL! More like raising the white flag.

And now we're going to bench the cancer Bledose, and replace him with a guy who would be sitting at home watching games on TV had TB not gone down. A guy who played a quarter and a half in preseason against 2nd and 3rd teamers. Good idea. Better to abandon the best option just to make a change than do nothing at all, even if the change is utterly futile, right?

You guys are hilarious!

lol, stay the course so you want to be 5-11 or even worse cas that is what this team is with bledsoe even worse than last year

bledsoe, mike williams, and donahue all have to be shown the door...

in fact bench bledsoe now at game number 2 the bills may go 6-10. with bledsoe expect to lose all the road games.. and more

the bills are pretenders not contenders

in fact we will lose to miami

thats how sad we are.

At least you guys are consistent. You B word when we lose and I'm sure you will B word when we win. That's all you guys do.

If and when it isn't is when I will start bitching but I'm not going to B word after just TWO GAMES

38077[/snapback]

Look - I don't care about the positives if we continue to lose. At some point you have to realize your potential if there is any. Potential is useless if you don't perform and deliver.