Marv Levy?

Frez

Marrv is 80 years old and we want him for our head coach? Didn't we run Marv out of town a few years back because we said he was to old for this game anymore? Wasn't that the Todd Collins experiment? Lets just remember the memories from Marv and keep them in the past.

I say no to Marv. We need a fresh coach like a Marvin Lewis or John Fox. Hell, I'd even take Charlie Wiess.

Jeezus. Marv is 80 friggen years old. Stop with the pipe dreams.

Marrv is 80 years old and we want him for our head coach? Didn't we run Marv out of town a few years back because we said he was to old for this game anymore? Wasn't that the Todd Collins experiment? Lets just remember the memories from Marv and keep them in the past.

I say no to Marv. We need a fresh coach like a Marvin Lewis or John Fox. Hell, I'd even take Charlie Wiess.

531421[/snapback]

I read something like this in about 12 topics today. Don't we still combine threads?

531421[/snapback]

vu

531421[/snapback]

Well, the three guys you named have jobs. Throw in Belicheck and Parcells while you are at it. Marv is the only coach in your post who has ANY chance of being with the Bills next year.

As for guys "like" Lewis or Fox...we have a former coordinator...so was our last coach. So, we're all set.

BTW, I'm not sure, but I think there are one or two threads already started on who the new coqach should be. But, what the hell, let's start more threads on the same subject that add nothing to the conversation. :P

Don't take it too personally...I'm grumpy today. :P

Well, the three guys you named have jobs.  Throw in Belicheck and Parcells while you are at it.  Marv is the only coach in your post who has ANY chance of being with the Bills next year.

As for guys "like" Lewis or Fox...we have a former coordinator...so was our last coach.  So, we're all set.

BTW, I'm not sure, but I think there are one or two threads already started on who the new coqach should be.  But, what the hell, let's start more threads on the same subject that add nothing to the conversation.  :D

Don't take it too personally...I'm grumpy today.  :P

531431[/snapback]

Kiss my nutsack......... :P

Marv is a lot more realistic than Charlie Weis considering CW just signed a 10-year extension with the Irish.  You chastise people for being unrealistic and then you throw Weis into the mix.  Give me a break.

531448[/snapback]

My point is, there are coaching prospects out there to be had. Why would you want an 80 year old man that was tossed out of Buffalo back here to coach?

531421[/snapback]

I would only want Marv back in any capacity if it would truly make him happy. He's given a lot to the NFL, football, and the Bills- he's nearly 80, and should be enjoying the high life now, and spending time with his family and friends. I would not want to see him manuvered into a return, unless thats what he really wanted- we owe him a lot more than he owes us