One of the top possibles out there...

Kultarr

to fill a head coaching vacancy is Washington's defensive coordinator.

:doh:

531107[/snapback]

Bill Belichek was run out of Cleveland because he gave the Browns no personality, made fundemental coaching errors, couldn't make mid-game adjustments, and was horrible with the media.

Frankly, he was fired because he could not coach.

Bill Belichek was run out of Cleveland because he gave the Browns no personality, made fundemental coaching errors, couldn't make mid-game adjustments, and was horrible with the media.

531116[/snapback]

I thought it had a lot to do with running team-leader Bernie Kosar out of town and the team "running for the bus" afterwards.

Modell looks like a genius now, of course. :doh:

the problem with Gregg-oh and Mularkey is they are not masters of strategy or time management. and most importantly they just don't pay enough attention to detail. and it is the details...the little things...that bring championships.

i hate Parcells, and Bellicheck as much as the next guy,....but these guys can coach.

531116[/snapback]

they went 11-5 in 1994 and made it into the second round of the playoffs ...

531116[/snapback]

If you are suggesting that failed first time coaches might do better the second time around then I say the Bills hire Rich Kotite because he was absolutely putrid and has had lots of time to reflect on where he went wrong.

If you are suggesting that failed first time coaches might do better the second time around then I say the Bills hire Rich Kotite because he was absolutely putrid and has had lots of time to reflect on where he went wrong.

531370[/snapback]

thats not even funny! wow

Actually along those lines I wouldn't mind bringing back Dick LeBeau back .... IMHO Grey did well under his tutaledge, and I think he "kinda" gets it ... to the point that if Dick kept him in check our defense would (may) get better ..... but I'd dump the O-coordinator and promote Wyche.

531370[/snapback]

Not only that, he failed twice, so he's had twice the learning experiences.