We will beat New England

Dr. K

we have 2 weeks to gameplan, but they also have 2 weeks to gameplan. they like to show a 3-4 D, which the raiders used to confuse us. if we can NOT get penalties on big plays or big returns, and run well, we can keep it close. RL must make all his kicks, and we have to stop the quick passes from brady. all we do is blitz, so i expect alot of quick reads and quick passes.

but i do know new England is better than the Jags, and better than the Raiders. so it might be a long day.

but hell, the bears beat the packers...... :D

You read it here first.

37901[/snapback]

:D tell me your joking.....we couldn't beat the Arizona Cardinals right now, and I am not talking about this years Cardinals, I am talking like mid-90's Card teams!!!

I agree! The Bills will play the role of spoilers and break the streak before the Pats can set the record.

How sweet it will be :D

37913[/snapback]

The Pats will punk us for our milk money. They are disaplined and well coached and play to the talents of their players.

You read it here first.

37901[/snapback]

You know, strangely enough, I thought the same thing after watching the debacle that is this Bills team. I don't know where or how they're going to manage to score the points but...

The upcoming NE game has a similar feel to a few seasons ago when the RJ "led" Bills started the season 0-3 with Steve Young and the big, bad 49ers coming to town. RJ had a phenomenal game and the Bills completely dominated. I was at that game and couldn't believe what I was seeing. It completely turned their season around. Plus, NE will be going for the all time consecutive wins record and may be a little tighter than usual...you know the Bills will be trying like hell to avoid being a dubious part of that history in their own building.

Even though they've given me no indication that they'll turn this thing around anytime soon:

"NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!"

The Pats will punk us for our milk money. They are disaplined and well coached and play to the talents of their players.

37918[/snapback]

they are also a much better match up for our offense than the raiders or jags, who are both much better up the middle than the patriots. they rely on opponents to try to do "too much" and be intimidated by Belichek. if the bills run the ball 25-30 times like they have been they will win that game. also, the Patriots do greatly miss ted washington-the colts ran all over them and the cardinals can't run on anybody so that is no indication. It will be low scoring again, but the patriots will not be able to stop the bills on third and short and that will be the difference.

boy tat Corey Dillon was a signing too wasn't it?

The Bills just aren't that good. Are time will come next year. Bledsoe is going to get hammered when they play the PAtriots.

You know, strangely enough, I thought the same thing after watching the debacle that is this Bills team. I don't know where or how they're going to manage to score the points but...

The upcoming NE game has a similar feel to a few seasons ago when the RJ "led" Bills started the season 0-3 with Steve Young and the big, bad 49ers coming to town. RJ had a phenomenal game and the Bills completely dominated. I was at that game and couldn't believe what I was seeing. It completely turned their season around. Plus, NE will be going for the all time consecutive wins record and may be a little tighter than usual...you know the Bills will be trying like hell to avoid being a dubious part of that history in their own building.

Even though they've given me no indication that they'll turn this thing around anytime soon:

"NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!"

37929[/snapback]

maybe MM will put in Shane Matthews to play the RJ role, becuase it sure isn't going to be Drew producing against a Belicek defense.

New England might look past us.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills coaching staff have been preparing for this game for the past month.  I think our D can hold this NE team to 13 points.  The key of the game is for Drew to handle the ball as little as possible.

38024[/snapback]

Our other "D" can hold our offense to ten points too.

New England might look past us.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills coaching staff have been preparing for this game for the past month.  I think our D can hold this NE team to 13 points.  The key of the game is for Drew to handle the ball as little as possible.

38024[/snapback]

Look past us? for who the Dolphins??? :D

I don't like the idea of Belichick having 2 weeks to get ready for Bledsoe. this game could get ugly.

Yeah, and I'm predicting a Diamondbacks-Royals World Series next month.

We can't beat two average teams, so how are we going to beat the champs?

If you want to make predictions, make a prediction to how long it will take for the boo birds to come out when we host the Pats in two weeks. My guess is after our first three and out.

We can't beat two average teams, so how are we going to beat the champs?

38066[/snapback]

Any given Sunday...

Besides, the Champs have looked very mortal the last two weeks. They should have lost to the Colts and 'Zona almost stole that game from them yesterday. This year's version of the Pats is not nearly as impressive as last years. They won't repeat.

Now, do I think they are better than we are right now? Sure. But I'm not ready to write this game off as a loss just because last year the Pats won the title...the Pats can and will be beaten by someone this year, why can't it be us?

We do not have a battle tested O-line. THe best we can do hope to capitalize on Pats turnovers & play mistake free ball. Not going to happen! I WOULD LOVE TO BE THE TEAM TO STOP THE PATS FROM TYING THE MOST WINS IN A ROW.

Any given Sunday...

Besides, the Champs have looked very mortal the last two weeks. They should have lost to the Colts and 'Zona almost stole that game from them yesterday. This year's version of the Pats is not nearly as impressive as last years. They won't repeat.

Now, do I think they are better than we are right now? Sure. But I'm not ready to write this game off as a loss just because last year the Pats won the title...the Pats can and will be beaten by someone this year, why can't it be us?

38079[/snapback]