No One Cares Anymore

Koobie

After that joke of a performance, the board should be hopping..but it's basically dead.

It just shows, more than anything, that people just don't care anymore, and that makes me very happy. When no one cares any more, people won't buy tickets or go to games and in turn it ensures that the whole front office will be gone.

This is a great day to be a Bills fan!!!!

After that joke of a performance, the board should be hopping..but it's basically dead.

It just shows, more than anything, that people just don't care anymore, and that makes me very happy.  When no one cares any more, people won't buy tickets or go to games and in turn it ensures that the whole front office will be gone.

528026[/snapback]

I'm going to go take a nap. Watching all those players sleep walking through the game did me in.

When no one cares any more, people won't buy tickets or go to games and in turn it ensures that the whole front office will be gone.

Yeah and so will the team. Ever think of that? Even though they suck ass, the minute we stop buying tickets is the minute the team jets off to LA. As much as they piss me off and as much as I'm sick and tired of the same old sh--, I'd rather have an awful team than no team at all.

Yeah and so will the team. Ever think of that? Even though they suck ass, the minute we stop buying tickets is the minute the team jets off to LA. As much as they piss me off and as much as I'm sick and tired of the same old sh--, I'd rather have an awful team than no team at all.

528055[/snapback]

That's a great attitude. Support a crappy team who doesn't give a rats ass about its fans, just so they don't leave.

528055[/snapback]

thats a load of ****. ralph would do everything possible to stay in Buff. god you people are so pessimistic. we just really really blow thats all. and kultarr said it right those guys were sleepwalking through the whole game.

That's a great attitude.  Support a crappy team who doesn't give a rats ass about its fans, just so they don't leave.

528067[/snapback]

Well I think its a little better than "they suck I wish they'd move out of Buffalo so they don't hurt my feelings anymore". Piss off and go root for the Pats or something since they must love thier fans so much.

thats a load of ****. ralph would do everything possible to stay in Buff. god you people are so pessimistic. we just really really blow thats all. and kultarr said it right those guys were sleepwalking through the whole game.

528152[/snapback]

Oh yeah? Why don't you pull your head out of your ass and think for a minute. Ralph might try to keep the team here but *newsflash* he's pretty old. When a new owner has to step up, what is going to be their motivation for keeping the team in Buffalo? Is it the booming economy? Is it the awesome weather? Is it the big city attractions? Is it the overwhelming amount of people with disposable incomes? The reason that the Bills are in Buffalo is because no matter what team they put on the field, the community supports it by buying tickets and merchandise. We love this team and will spend hard earned $ to keep it a part of our lives. They're here because despite the state that WNY is in, they are still a profitable franchise. If they stop being a profitable franchise, you think whoever is lining up to buy the team is gonna keep them here when there's other markets that could be much more profitable? If so, than you're just plain naive.

Oh yeah? Why don't you pull your head out of your ass and think for a minute. Ralph might try to keep the team here but *newsflash* he's pretty old. When a new owner has to step up, what is going to be their motivation for keeping the team in Buffalo? Is it the booming economy? Is it the awesome weather? Is it the big city attractions? Is it the overwhelming amount of people with disposable incomes? The reason that the Bills are in Buffalo is because no matter what team they put on the field, the community supports it by buying tickets and merchandise. We love this team and will spend hard earned $ to keep it a part of our lives. They're here because despite the state that WNY is in, they are still a profitable franchise. If they stop being a profitable franchise, you think whoever is lining up to buy the team is gonna keep them here when there's other markets that could be much more profitable? If so, than you're just plain naive.

528186[/snapback]

What's that thing called? Stockholm Syndrome?

What's that thing called? Stockholm Syndrome?

528196[/snapback]

Lol. By now would't all of us that sped time on here qualify as sufferers?...I'm usually not one of those "Bills are moving to LA" obsessed people, but when some are happy when the stadium is empty I question their intelligence. Buffalo Bills + empty stadium = trouble.

That's a great attitude.  Support a crappy team who doesn't give a rats ass about its fans, just so they don't leave.

528067[/snapback]

Dont worry, no one will care about them out here either.

Well I think its a little better than "they suck I wish they'd move out of Buffalo so they don't hurt my feelings anymore". Piss off and go root for the Pats or something since they must love thier fans so much.

528155[/snapback]

That is an absolutely absurd statement. I don't wish for the team to move. I wish for some changes to be made so the team gets better.

It's good to know that there will be people like you letting Ralph Wilson know that no matter how crappy this organization is, you will give them undying gratitude and more importantly your money.

It just shows, more than anything, that people just don't care anymore, and that makes me very happy.  When no one cares any more, people won't buy tickets or go to games and in turn it ensures that the whole front office will be gone.

528026[/snapback]

The autopsy on this team was performed weeks ago, but pick away at the carcus if it makes you feel better. At this point what is really left to talk about? Donahoes and Mularkeys record and performance speak for themselves. Some of the more astute posters here were fretting about the O and D lines back in training camp.

Most of us progressed through all the 7 stages of grief already. People care but we've talked this debacle of a season to death.

those guys were sleepwalking through the whole game.

and yet they still make their 90,000$ for a poor performance. I wish I could sleepwalk through my day and make that kind of money. One good thing about the game yesterday, I enjoyed seeing the snow.

I think folks are non-reacting to the Bills commiting the cardinal sin of an NFL team in that they simply are not entertaining.  What's fascinating is that the team can still sell-out like yesterday when they are not providing much entertainment on the field.

529590[/snapback]

Do those people really have nothing better to do with their time. I wrote off this management team 2 years ago.