Belichik is a moron

Simon

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave him hell for that one too.

You don't ask your mealticket to stick his face in the blender at that point whether he's dinged up or not. OF course, that may have been Brady's call and not Belichik's.

Cya

527893[/snapback]

you sound like you should be on the buf coaching staff. that type of scared mentality is what seperates the winners from losers. i cant stand scared football. the ppl that go,what IF this happens,or,what IF that happens. toughen up and grow a sack. it was the correct call.

you sound like you should be on the buf coaching staff. that type of scared mentality is what seperates the winners from losers. i cant stand scared football. the ppl that go,what IF this happens,or,what IF that happens. toughen up and grow a sack. it was the correct call.

528779[/snapback]

Ya know, your rhetoric would be one thing if we were all heartbroken by this loss today. But incase you haven't noticed it's pretty much a Bills bash-fest around here. Thanks for "rubbing it in" Pats fan. Really hurts. Ouch.

Ya know, your rhetoric would be one thing if we were all heartbroken by this loss today.  But incase you haven't noticed it's pretty much a Bills bash-fest around here.  Thanks for "rubbing it in" Pats fan.  Really hurts.  Ouch.

528790[/snapback]

:D:D

A wise man once said, "Wow, talk about somebody on a crusade misrepresenting the truth to fit their own needs.".....

You bring up a good point, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

How am I misrepresenting anything when I compare Belichicks playaction on 1stdown inside the 5 in the second half with a 3TD lead, with Mularkey's playaction on 1stdown inside the 5 in the second half with a 3TD lead?

And yeah, I'm really on a crusade here. I've now posted about it twice; another 58 more mentions of it in a single week, and I'll have caught him.

I'm 3% there with only 97% to go. Almost exactly the same thing.

Great observation. :D

The coon's in the other tree.

Stupid fu(kin hound.....

How am I misrepresenting anything when I compare Belichicks playaction on 1stdown inside the 5 in the second half with a 3TD lead, with Mularkey's playaction on 1stdown inside the 5 in the second half with a 3TD lead?

And yeah, I'm really on a crusade here. I've now posted about it twice; another 58 more mentions of it in a single week, and I'll have caught him.

I'm 3% there with only 97% to go. Almost exactly the same thing.

Great observation.  :D

528845[/snapback]

Almost there. Keep striving. Sorry for posting on your message board.

Exactly the point AVP made when it happened.

PTR

528913[/snapback]

Sorry, but it's NOT the same scenario. Not even close, and AVP is a total D-Bag for even suggesting it. First , we had a lot of time remaining in the 3rd quarter-not some 7 minutes in the 4th. That's alot of time for a team to come back on you. Second, NE chose a safe pass to a tight end in the back of the EZ, not a pass to the sideline that hangs in the air forever and likely goes for six the other way if picked off. Thirdly, BB is asking Tom Brady to make that throw, and he's probably got more time on the RWS visitors locker room can than JP has on the field. NE also gets most of their yards passing and are pretty good pass blockers, where we suck at it. Lastly, he's playing vs the Bills, where we really were playing against an evenly matched or even better opponent. Not the same at all. There's a lot more to that play call than down and distance. AVP must think all Bills fans are jerks too. :D

First , we had a lot of time remaining in the 3rd quarter-not some 7 minutes in the 4th. That's alot of time for a team to come back on you.

Yeah that's a lot of time for a team to come back on you. That's why you want to put as many points on the board as you can instead of just settling for a FG.

NE also gets most of their yards passing and are pretty good pass blockers, where we suck at it.

We also suck at getting push in the ground game so what's the point in cramming into a stationary pile 3 straight times.

Anybody see Ronnie Brown fumble on the goalline while the phish were trying to close out the Chargers today?

Turnovers happen in more ways than one.

Yeah that's a lot of time for a team to come back on you. That's why you want to put as many points on the board as you can instead of just settling for a FG.

We also suck at getting push in the ground game so what's the point in cramming into a stationary pile 3 straight times.

Anybody see Ronnie Brown fumble on the goalline while the phish were trying to close out the Chargers today?

Turnovers happen in more ways than one.

529017[/snapback]

Yes its a lot of time, and the easiest route to a TD is on the ground, period. Run blocking is easier than pass blocking. Yes fumbles happen, but those kind of balance out for each team. An INT is just the result of a bad play, and its easier to screw up a pass play. It was just a lousy call, and even Jim Kelly himself said do on the radio. He said if you absolutely have to throw it there, that play is the last pass you'd call as it is a dangerous throw. He said a safe throw is over the middle to the TE and that's what he'd do- it's also what BB did. You cannot defend MM's poor judgement there. :D

Yes its a lot of time, and the easiest route to a TD is on the ground, period. Run blocking is easier than pass blocking.

I think there's a lot of teasm that would strongly disagree with both of thsoe statements. Pass protection is not difficult when you only have to do it for 1.5 seconds, while getting any kind of push around a crowded goal line is really much more difficult.

It was just a lousy call, and even Jim Kelly himself said do on the radio.

So if Kelly agrees with you he's right but if Van Pelt disagrees he's a douchebag?-)

You cannot defend MM's poor judgement there.

Play action on 1st/goal is not poor judgement, nor has it ever been, nor will it ever be. What can't be defended is Losman's poor throw off his back foot to an open receiver.

Play action on 1stdown inside the 5 when you're holding a 3TD lead late?!

No good coach ever does that!

Fire him!!!!!

527871[/snapback]

What's all this now? Have the Pats thrown inside the five almost EVERY time they've been there? Are they 0-for-175 (intentional hyberbole) from inside the five because they thow every time inside they're inside five and everyone knows that once they get inside the five they'll throw? :D

Spare me the stats (mostly because I'm far too lazy to look them up myself) :D ...You know...I know...The Fins know...and evey team knows (hell, my Granfather knew...and he died at 102 years old recentlly) the Bills will NOT run in that situation.

...and another thing...the Pats are NOT the Bills (newsflash!). When the Bills prove they can score on a regular basis by throwing, I'll excuse that play. Hey, when the Bills prove they can score by running I'll excuse that play. But until they prove they can do anything down there, I want them to fail running!

-nuff said

You know...I know...The Fins know...and evey team knows (hell, my Granfather knew...and he died at 102 years old recentlly) the Bills will NOT run in that situation.

I've seen them run plenty in that situation. Only to get stoned for no gain every time. Wait, stoned for no gain? Something's not right here......

until they prove they can do anything down there, I want them to fail running!

I'd rather see them succeed passing. :D

It was a cheap lesson for a green QB. If he learned it well, it may pay dividends in the future.

Cya

I've seen them run plenty in that situation. Only to get stoned for no gain every time. Wait, stoned for no gain? Something's not right here......

I'd rather see them succeed passing.  :D

It was a cheap lesson for a green QB. If he learned it well, it may pay dividends in the future.

Cya

529055[/snapback]

Well, if we already gave up last week and MM planned this lesson for JP...well...well...I guess I'm on board.

If they're stoned...well...I'll certainly cut them some slack.

But, you and I want them to succeed. Passing or running...whatever. But, until they can succeed...RUN. It builds character. :D

I'd rather see them succeed passing.  :D

Cya

529055[/snapback]

One more thing. How many time have you seen THIS team run 3-4 times in that situation?

One more thing. How many time have you seen THIS team run 3-4 times in that situation?

3-4 in a row? I don't recall that.

But I've seen them try to pound it over 5-10 times this year and get nothing out of it.