We're bad, but we could easily be 6-6.

Face it. We had New England and Miami. We could've beat Carolina. Bad coaching, bad luck. But truth is, had this team played just a little differently, we would be 6-6 or 7-5, at least tied for first.

That's how ridiculous this season is. Had JP not thrown the interception, we would've won that game. Probably. And we'd all be in much better spirits. Bad call.

I don't know how you overcome stupidity. If you're that dumb, maybe it's easier to put it behind you.

I don't think they can win many more games, but I do believe they will beat New England this Sunday.

Great, but if we have the same coach at the helm

as those bumbling losses you mention, and the bumbling loses we had last year why would you have any confidence that we are going to beat the champs even in their sorry state combined with our sorry state this weekend?

I think we are going to get Bruschied! Yuch.

OK I'll play along: lets just pretend like bad teams don't find ways to lose games.

The only game we lost where we "outplayed" our opponents was the NE game. Carolina & Miami were close, but we didn't deserve to win them. On the flip side we're fortunate to have played a super soft home schedule, and fortunate that Miami set a franchise record for penalties and 6 turnovers back in October.

I wouldn't be shocked if we won Sunday, but only because the game doesn't mean squat for the Pats.

we're bad but we could have easily been 12-0

all we had to do was win those games!  :D

526952[/snapback]

If ONLY we could have held the ball longer vs the Bucs

If ONLY we could have scored TDs instead of FGs against the Falcons

If ONLY McGee hadn't run out of steam, or the Offense could have scored more points against the Saints

If ONLY Oakland got hit by another Earthquake we could have beat the Raiders

If ONLY the Patriots didn't have the blessing of The Belichek, The Brady, and The Holy Bruschi (we're not worthy!)

If ONLY a flaming meteor hit San Diego before the flight

If ONLY our defense played bend but don't bend over against the Panthers

If ONLY Mularkey wasn't an assclown against the Dolphelons

If ONLY we could have held the ball longer vs the Bucs

If ONLY we could have scored TDs instead of FGs against the Falcons

If ONLY McGee hadn't run out of steam, or the Offense could have scored more points against the Saints

If ONLY Oakland got hit by another Earthquake we could have beat the Raiders

If ONLY the Patriots didn't have the blessing of The Belichek, The Brady, and The Holy Bruschi (we're not worthy!)

If ONLY a flaming meteor hit San Diego before the flight

If ONLY our defense played bend but don't bend over against the Panthers

If ONLY Mularkey wasn't an assclown against the Dolphelons

526958[/snapback]

:D

so close

tell me about it!

if I was GM we never would have drafted <insert listr>, or signed <insert list>.  And I would never have hired <insert assclown> as a coach!

526960[/snapback]

man studying sucks, its 2 am and i got a final tomorrow at 9

man studying sucks, its 2 am and i got a final tomorrow at 9

526961[/snapback]

studying suxx0rz. I spent all last night studying for a test and psyching myself out to fail for a Microsoft Cert. Then I went in and passed with a 930 out of 1000.

you'll pass too

besids, if it has anything to do with the speed of sound vs the speed of light, you know you can find answers here :D

studying suxx0rz.  I spent all last night studying for a test and psyching myself out to fail for a Microsoft Cert.  Then I went in and passed with a 930 out of 1000.

you'll pass too

besids, if it has anything to do with the speed of sound vs the speed of light, you know you can find answers here :P

526964[/snapback]

i will pass

but i'm trying to get an A

the class is History of China and i took it as an elective figuring it would be easy, and its taking study time out of my econometrics exam that I need to get an A as well

i will pass

but i'm trying to get an A

the class is History of China and i took it as an elective figuring it would be easy, and its taking study time out of my econometrics exam that I need to get an A as well

526965[/snapback]

If its a history of China, you should be aware of the quote

Know thy enemy and know thyself

From my collegiate experiences:

thy enemy = professor

thyself = what you know and what you need to brush up on

know both, and you will find naught in fear for 100 exams

If its a history of China, you should be aware of the quote

From my collegiate experiences:

thy enemy = professor

thyself = what you know and what you need to brush up on

know both, and you will find naught in fear for 100 exams

526969[/snapback]

actually my enemy is the teachers assistant, since the professor doesnt correct anything since he's the crusty old dean

i should be ok but you never know with essay questions... it helps that im a good writer though.

Face it.  We had New England and Miami.  We could've beat Carolina.  Bad coaching, bad luck.  But truth is, had this team played just a little differently, we would be 6-6 or 7-5, at least tied for first.

That's how ridiculous this season is.  Had JP not thrown the interception, we would've won that game.  Probably.  And we'd all be in much better spirits.  Bad call.

I don't know how you overcome stupidity.  If you're that dumb, maybe it's easier to put it behind you.

I don't think they can win many more games, but I do believe they will beat New England this Sunday.

526906[/snapback]

No doubt the Bills should have Won 3 more Games at the very least IMO (@ NE, Carolina, and @Miami)...But that is the exact reason I want this Coaching Staff gone...All Teams have injuries, and bumps in the Road, but Good sound Coaching and Game Plans make the difference in close games...The Bills regularly get out-coached or out-game-planned...Thus 4-7 instead of 7-4...

Just my opinion... :D

actually my enemy is the teachers assistant, since the professor doesnt correct anything since he's the crusty old dean

526970[/snapback]

now that represents a problem.

the TA is young and idealistic. you actually have to impress them. my brother was a TA recently before he got a PhD and actually graded the papers. they actually gave a damn.

however the krusty old phart, for example old man BiB, doesn't give a rats ass what you say as long as the grant check clears

now that represents a problem.

the TA is young and idealistic.  you actually have to impress them.  my brother was a TA recently before he got a PhD and actually graded the papers.  they actually gave a damn.

however the krusty old phart, for example old man BiB, doesn't give a rats ass what you say as long as the grant check clears

526973[/snapback]

alright

well if they grade me unfairly i'm going to throw a shitfit with the dean, i worked my ass off for this exam and hopefully i get the grade i feel i deserve

im off

Face it.  We had New England and Miami.  We could've beat Carolina.  Bad coaching, bad luck.  But truth is, had this team played just a little differently, we would be 6-6 or 7-5, at least tied for first.

That's how ridiculous this season is.  Had JP not thrown the interception, we would've won that game.  Probably.  And we'd all be in much better spirits.  Bad call.

I don't know how you overcome stupidity.  If you're that dumb, maybe it's easier to put it behind you.

526906[/snapback]

Yeah, and we could also have easily lost to every team we've beaten too except for maybe Houston and could have been 1-11 too.