Thank You Ralph!

Cobra

Thank you for not letting the team down. Someone had to bring Moulds back to reality, and Ralph made the right call. Moulds isn't ther player he once was, and his childish behavior is really getting old. Moulds needs to accept his limited role and realize Evans is now the man. Ralph - thanks again!

You're 12 years old, right?

:pirate:

Thank you for not letting the team down.  Someone had to bring Moulds back to reality, and Ralph made the right call.  Moulds isn't ther player he once was, and his childish behavior is really getting old.  Moulds needs to accept his limited role and realize Evans is now the man. Ralph - thanks again!

525956[/snapback]

Thank you for not letting the team down.  Someone had to bring Moulds back to reality, and Ralph made the right call.  Moulds isn't ther player he once was, and his childish behavior is really getting old.  Moulds needs to accept his limited role and realize Evans is now the man. Ralph - thanks again!

525956[/snapback]

If you think Moulds is wrong here, you need to learn about respect. Moulds was disrespected. Of course, I have my conspiracy theory since he is the last of the pre-TD guys, so it was an effort to stamp him out of the organization. Just my conspiracy.

If you think Moulds is wrong here, you need to learn about respect.  Moulds was disrespected.  Of course, I have my conspiracy theory since he is the last of the pre-TD guys, so it was an effort to stamp him out of the organization.  Just my conspiracy.

526045[/snapback]

Does anyone even know what Moulds did yet?? All these new threads are hysterical.

If any good comes out of this at all, if anything, it will give us a good chance to see what our passing game/WR corps is going to be like sans Moulds. You might see them lay an egg, or maybe, just maybe, some one like Sam Aiken will step up and Moulds departure won't impede his progress.

If any good comes out of this at all, if anything, it will give us a good chance to see what our passing game/WR corps is going to be like sans Moulds.  You might see them lay an egg, or maybe, just maybe, some one like Sam Aiken will step up and Moulds departure won't impede his progress.

526055[/snapback]

See the second half of last Sunday's game- without Moulds in the line-up drawing coverage on teams he has burnt in the past.

If you think Moulds is wrong here, you need to learn about respect.  Moulds was disrespected. Of course, I have my conspiracy theory since he is the last of the pre-TD guys, so it was an effort to stamp him out of the organization.  Just my conspiracy.

526045[/snapback]

How do you know any of that???

Does anyone even know what Moulds did yet??  All these new threads are hysterical.

526054[/snapback]

Does it matter what Moulds did? We will never know the truth of what happened, just like we do not know the truth about what happened with Rueben. What we know is that TD and company allow their life long Bills players to blow in the wind. This should have been dealt with INTERNALLY, and not in the press.

How do you know any of that???

526142[/snapback]

The disrespect what to allow this to play out in the media and not within the organization. EM is not TO or Randy Moss. He is a player who played his entire career in Buffalo, many knowing his team had no chance to win. But he stuck it out, and the organization just aired their dirty laundry in the media.

The disrespect what to allow this to play out in the media and not within the organization.  EM is not TO or Randy Moss.  He is a player who played his entire career in Buffalo, many knowing his team had no chance to win.  But he stuck it out, and the organization just aired their dirty laundry in the media.

526374[/snapback]

RW via Bills fans made Moulds a very rich man. Cry a river for him as you see fit.

I for one think that he should do as he is told by his coaches, during a f#$%@# football game. If nothing else, he owes this much to Bills Fans.

The situation seems to have worked out about as well as possible.

The disrespect what to allow this to play out in the media and not within the organization.  EM is not TO or Randy Moss.  He is a player who played his entire career in Buffalo, many knowing his team had no chance to win.  But he stuck it out, and the organization just aired their dirty laundry in the media.

526374[/snapback]

Seriously, do you think that Mularkey just suspended Moulds for no reason? Do you think they could suspend Moulds and not have him practice and play and then the media would just ignore the story and not demand any explanation? You may be crazier than I feared.

Seriously, do you think that Mularkey just suspended Moulds for no reason? Do you think they could suspend Moulds and not have him practice and play and then the media would just ignore the story and not demand any explanation? You may be crazier than I feared.

526396[/snapback]

NO...The media reported 2 days before Moulds was suspended that he was going to be suspended. How does that happen?

NO...The media reported 2 days before Moulds was suspended that he was going to be suspended.  How does that happen?

526419[/snapback]

Ummmm... because Moulds told a reporter he wasn't at practice because he was suspended? Because every reporter following the team was asking where is Eric Moulds? Because another player told a reporter after talking to Moulds that Moulds was going to be suspended? Mularkey was the only one in fact who DID tell a reporter that I, Mularkey, never said he was suspended. Because he didn't. And it hadn't been decided for certain yet. And even if it was, Mularkey was not going to announce it to the press until everyone was informed and understood it within the organization.