Club Seats...those who have them

taterhill

I usually sit there once or twice a year when my dad gets a hold of some seats from work. They are very nice. Nice concessions and restrooms inside, heated seats, under cover outside. The atmosphere is definitely less "crazy" than in other areas of the stadium but you can cheer and yell all you want as long as you're not being disrespectful. Also, the bar is open the entire game, they don't stop selling at halftime B-)

I usually sit there once or twice a year when my dad gets a hold of some seats from work. They are very nice. Nice concessions and restrooms inside, heated seats, under cover outside. The atmosphere is definitely less "crazy" than in other areas of the stadium but you can cheer and yell all you want as long as you're not being disrespectful. Also, the bar is open the entire game, they don't stop selling at halftime  B-)

523889[/snapback]

Off-topic...how's your friend who took a spill a week or so ago???

I have seats in the Maguire club. Outdoors is the only place you want to be when watching a football game :-)

Excellent seats, very comfortable. The private bathrooms are nice, as is the bar that's open all game long (not to mention the waitress service!) The heated seats are a nice touch, and they help out on the colder days.

It's nice to not have to deal with the mobs of people, too.

And don't look at it as getting soft, either -- think of it as a reward for your hard work over the years :-)

thinking about upgrading to club seats in the near future..as I have quickly become soft, sad, and in need of some advice...any thoughts, including cost, pluses and minuses...Thanks...

523797[/snapback]

I have seats in the Maguire Club and I have never regret spending the extra $$. The sideline clubs (Kelly, Miller, Maguire) are really the best of both worlds. The seats are heated, you are under cover (never have to worry about rain gear) and you're not stuck behind glass. There aren't any drunk Canadians looking for a fight, but you don't feel like you're sitting with librarians either.

There aren't any drunk Canadians looking for a fight, but you don't feel like you're sitting with librarians either.

523906[/snapback]

Not always pal. I sit in the Maguire Club once a year and I will be there for the Denver game and I am already in a fighting mood! :doh:B-)

The seats are fantastic!! I have been spoiled by these seats because it's such a hassle sitting elswhere with the public now. The bathroom and bar situation alone is reason enough to own these seats if you can afford it.

Had seats in the lower bowl for years but since my wife attended the games with me we got a couple seats in the Jim Kelly Club when they first came out. Not all club seats are under cover. Ours were in the front row and out in the open. The tradeoff was the extra leg room and well worth it (no big butts in your face as people moved back & forth to their seats). Wifey loved the heated seats when it got cold.

DEFINITELY a better atmosphere for women or kids. Would still have them if we hadn't moved south.

Kind of a pain to get out of the commitment so don't get them unless you plan to keep them through the length of the contract.

how much are they?

523963[/snapback]

The individual club seats--not the suites--sold out last spring. I think there is a waiting list. With the PSL, they start at just over $1000 seat, and go up from there as you move towards mid-field.

The seats are great, much more comfortable than the rest of the stadium.

The individual club seats--not the suites--sold out last spring.  I think there is a waiting list.  With the PSL, they start at just over $1000 seat, and go up from there as you move towards mid-field.

The seats are great, much more comfortable than the rest of the stadium.

524053[/snapback]

The club seats are not sold out, they have single seats available.

thinking about upgrading to club seats in the near future..as I have quickly become soft, sad, and in need of some advice...any thoughts, including cost, pluses and minuses...Thanks...

523797[/snapback]

Did you give your testicles up when you had a kid?