The Moulds situation

Dawgg

Wow do you have THAT all screwed-up.  Sonny was not wacked by the Corleone's.

524383[/snapback]

No, not at all. But that was when they found out about Sonny's temper, and they used his temper and his brother in law Carlo to set him up for the kill. They had Carlo beat up Sonny's sister, a couple times, and his temper led him to the toll booth.

I know what happened. I've seen the movie at least 50 times, including when it came out in 72.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the front office calls attention to it by suspending him - not just suspending him, but dithering over it for a few days so it gets plenty of media play and turns into a soap opera?  Like I said elsewhere...even if Moulds did deserve it, that doesn't mean the front office handled it well.

Of course, Don Corleone slapped Johnny Fontane and said "What's the matter with you!!"  He was perfectly calm and reasonable when he told Sonny "Don't ever let somebody outside the family know what you're thinking!!"

And ultimately, both Sonny and Vito Corleone were gunned down...  :)

524463[/snapback]

I forgot, he didn't slap Sonny. But he yelled at him, he was not perfectly calm. He turned on him in anger. How's that for a description?

I cannot really argue, Lou Piccone's a favorite of mine and I believe that stats do not tell all the story of a player's importance to a team.

:)

523532[/snapback]

I have met him on several occasions and he was always fun to be around. Great sense of humor.