Has Moulds been suspended?

Albany,n.y.

It was post game press conference and pretty much all game recaps that were written up. You can pretty much pick a link from the gameday recaps. Mularkey said Moulds took himself out of the game, however Moulds said the coaches took him out. Moulds also went on to say that he is here to play and do what is asked of him and he will do so.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not REPORTING it, simply discussing that that's the buzz.

The Bills media relations department says it's heard nothing about it.

We're working on the story.  Whatever it is that's going on with Moulds, it's something weird and reeks of the Ruben Brown situation from a couple years ago.

522819[/snapback]

I'd say it reeks more of Bobby Shaw. I think Moulds sees the writing on the wall and is dogging it. So is Adams. They're higher profile than Shaw was and they don't have an adequate replacement, so they're still around...

It was post game press conference and pretty much all game recaps that were written up. You can pretty much pick a link from the gameday recaps. Mularkey said Moulds took himself out of the game, however Moulds said the coaches took him out. Moulds also went on to say that he is here to play and do what is asked of him and he will do so.

523073[/snapback]

MM said Moulds "took himself out of a few plays".. that is a big leap to trying to make Moulds look like TO..

Why would the Bills suspend Moulds?  This makes no sense.  The coach is the one that needs to be suspended.  He has spoken badly of the players in public most of the year.  Rather then take the blame he has called out either by benching or deriding players (Williams, Moulds , Mcgahee, Anderson).  Yet he seems to pass it off as the players have problems.  Where there is a lot of smoke there usually is a fire and right now Mularkey looks like a witch in Salem.  Might be time to toss him out with the bath water, and hope the organization hasn't turned off the players completely so we can resign some, and get some FA that would help in the off season.

522846[/snapback]

The answer to why you would suspend him cannot come from anyone on this board it can only come from those that are intimately involved in the organization...but with the performances that both moulds and the coaching staff has displayed during the games warrants both sides to get ridden out of buffalo on a rail.

So this team will be without Moulds, Adams, Milloy, Vincent, M Williams, and replace them with?    That is the bigger question!

522900[/snapback]

in four of the cases...with someone less than 30 and in the last case someone who can move.

I bash WGR on a regular basis but the Bills do not talk to WGR. Actually, they do not tell anyone much of anything unless they want people to know what is going on. Read NO Negativity.

TD called a SEASON TICKET HOLDER a JERK on some other call in show on Monday Night for asking him if he felt he should resign. No NEGATIVE signs at RWS or you will get thrown out. No negative or derogatory T-Shirts are allowed at RWS and it is the Bills discretion as to what is offensive or objectionable.

If it's negative, according to Buffalo Bills policy, it is not allowed to be mentioned by anyone on the radio, on TV or in the newspapers. The fans being angry, frustated and fed up  is certainly NOT ALLOWED.

Did we ever get a straight answer on Reuben Brown? NO. Sam Adams? NO. Will we ever get one on EM? NO.

The Bills have certainly sucked the fun (and even the frustration) out of being a Bills Fan The fans need to rise up and take our team back from the a-holes running things. Can they really throw out 70,000+ fans for chanting "TD Sucks, TD Blows, TD Must Go!" on Sunday? It's going to be really ugly. It's time for the fans to take a stand.

523013[/snapback]

Based on the Gustapo regime in place at OBD, Ralph Wilson Stadium would become the western version of Tiennemen Square if those chants started.

The answer to why you would suspend him cannot come from anyone on this board it can only come from those that are intimately involved in the organization...but with the performances that both moulds and the coaching staff has displayed during the games warrants both sides to get ridden out of buffalo on a rail.

in four of the cases...with someone less than 30 and in the last case someone who can move.

Based on the Gustapo regime in place at OBD, Ralph Wilson Stadium would become the western version of Tiennemen Square if those chants started.

523086[/snapback]

i'm writing a paper on chinese history

tianamen square comment really made me laugh

:D

I received an e-mail from a friend in Depew who says that WGR is reporting that an unnamed source at OBD tells them Moulds is suspended. 

I'm not looking for the typical heresay jokes, I'm trying to confirm if anyone heard this on WGR.

522816[/snapback]

YEEEESSSSS!!!! 4-12 and top 5 pick in the draft here we come!!!!

The more I read of this the angrier I get. This is ridiculous! Guys like Fletcher, Adams, and Moulds have fought like hell for this team every time they've stepped on the field! It's sickening to see this happen, and I can't believe Mr. Wilson will let this fly. I can't believe all of these players have suddenly turned into TO overnight. The last thing I want to do is see Moulds and Adams leave this team. This regime with few exceptions (April, Wyche, etc.) can hit the bricks as far as I'm concerned.