WWE to go Bankrupt

stevestojan

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I see your point...if it takes you longer to type a post than it does to cook retatta...   :pirate:

521886[/snapback]

And who has time for anything when they post on TBD almost 8 times a day?

Better yet, posting in a PPP forum on a Buffalo Bills Page is really making a difference in this country......

And who has time for anything when they post on TBD almost 8 times a day?

Better yet, posting in a PPP forum on a Buffalo Bills Page is really making a difference in this country......

525814[/snapback]

Actually, a lot more than you probably have.

I havent watched wrestling in years...but I find it pretty funny that a bunch of yahoos who cry and whine like girls when a millionaire athlete gets a hangnail, paint their faces, get liqoured up and neglect their families and children, act like !@#$s every Sunday in public and get depressed for week-long stretches when a football team loses is giving this guy a hard time for watching wrestling.

Pot, meet kettle.

Pretty funny that a bunch of yahoos who cry and whine like girls when a millionaire athlete gets a hangnail, paint their faces, get liqoured up and neglect their families and children, act like !@#$s every Sunday in public and get depressed for week-long stretches when a football team loses is giving this guy a hard time for watching wrestling.

Pot, meet kettle.

525942[/snapback]

Who whines when an athlete gets hurt? How many people on any given Sunday actually paint their faces? Most of the drunks at games are kids.(18-25) I think most people come here to vent their frustrations and get on with their lives when not posting messages. Maybe I'm just speakin for myself though... :pirate:

Who whines when an athlete gets hurt?  How many people on any given Sunday actually paint their faces?  Most of the drunks at games are kids.(18-25)  I think most people come here to vent their frustrations and get on with their lives when not posting messages.  Maybe I'm just speakin for myself though... :pirate:

525946[/snapback]

Its a generalization, dude. To point out the fact that looking down your nose at how others act when you yourself aint perfect is pretty silly.

I havent watched wrestling in years...but I find it pretty funny that a bunch of yahoos who cry and whine like girls when a millionaire athlete gets a hangnail, paint their faces, get liqoured up and neglect their families and children, act like !@#$s every Sunday in public and get depressed for week-long stretches when a football team loses is giving this guy a hard time for watching wrestling.

Pot, meet kettle.

525942[/snapback]

It's less for watching wrestling that it is for calling it an "art form" and bawling their eyes out when Hulk Hogan retires...