At this point, why not lose 'em all?

Yeah Abraham is a stud, but they have a dinged up line and have started their 3 and 4th stringers at QB. Reality is that they have some deficiencies at the skill positions much more than their lines. Along with some old players on their way out

520528[/snapback]

And yet, their lines are WAY better than ours.

You watch, they will physically MANHANDLE the Bills in the meadowlands.

Quote it, date it, attribute it to me. Because I know I'm right on this.

Anyone think stadium security is going to have their hands full the next two weeks?

:(  :(  :P

520660[/snapback]

I know if I was in the seats I'd be throwing snowballs.....at the Bills.

Horrible.

HORRIBLE.

ugh, I hate waking up agry on a monday.

*goes off to find a BotD*

Thats what I am saying.  I am not advocating the Bills to lose on purpose.  I merely am pointing out that at this point we are better off with each loss.  This draft is the strongest draft in a long time and we are already in the top 10.  Top 5 would be sweet!

520349[/snapback]

I'd say that winning games would be more benificial to our young players, particularly JP, than losing would guarantee a better draft pick. The numbers show that teams selecting players in the top 5-10 have just as much of a chance of drafting a bust as teams drafting in slots 11+

That's very dumb and tanking a season just to get ONE pick.  Our problems aren't so easy to solve and to hear this defeatist attitude is disturbing! 

We have a lot of needs to address that won't be fixed quite so easily.  The roster needs to be cleansed of the girly punks in there who show no heart.  DB is no longer a Bill and can't be blamed for this regression.  AGAIN!

520411[/snapback]

it's not just 1 pick.

From a top 5 spot in a good draft, the bills should turn that either into an elite differnce maker or trade down and acquire multiple picks to restock this team.

Winning a game or two to placate the underachiving vets should be a very low priority.

i want to beat NE. plain and simple.

i want to beat the Jets. plain and simple.

i want my team to win. and i will be pissed with every loss.

on draft day i will always want a higher pick, but during the season, i will always want a lower pick.