At this point, why not lose 'em all?

Thats what I am saying. I am not advocating the Bills to lose on purpose. I merely am pointing out that at this point we are better off with each loss. This draft is the strongest draft in a long time and we are already in the top 10. Top 5 would be sweet!

any comments?

PTR

520346[/snapback]

That's very dumb and tanking a season just to get ONE pick. Our problems aren't so easy to solve and to hear this defeatist attitude is disturbing!

We have a lot of needs to address that won't be fixed quite so easily. The roster needs to be cleansed of the girly punks in there who show no heart. DB is no longer a Bill and can't be blamed for this regression. AGAIN!

That's very dumb and tanking a season just to get ONE pick.  Our problems aren't so easy to solve and to hear this defeatist attitude is disturbing!

520411[/snapback]

Well, actually, it'd be tanking the rest of an already putrid season to get a higher pick in each round. Still sucks, though. And if what we'd be doing with those picks is grabbing more soft, finesse guys who can't finish a game, it's all for naught anyway.

Yes, we need more unproven inexperienced top 5 picks eating up a significant chunk of our cap space like Mike Williams! That's definately better than using the money on free agents! <_<

For every Eli Manning there is a Tim Couch... and they both cost more than any of our Nate Clements!

Thats what I am saying.  I am not advocating the Bills to lose on purpose.  I merely am pointing out that at this point we are better off with each loss.  This draft is the strongest draft in a long time and we are already in the top 10.  Top 5 would be sweet!

520349[/snapback]

Yeah, and can we count on Donahoe to find another Mike Williams-caliber player with our high pick?! I've had enough of Donahoe. It's not 100% his fault, but we need a change at the GM position for sure.

any comments?

PTR

520346[/snapback]

It's pretty much a given that the next three are losses (NE, DEN, CIN) with all of those teams playing for something. The Jest game is a toss up...depends on who wants to run for the bus the most.

This past game was the back breaker...I could see them playing out the string and losing out but I'll take the "optimists" approach and say they finish 5-11.

Oh really?

How's their OL compared to ours?

And their DL?

I'd take Abraham ANY DAY over ANY of our DL.

520389[/snapback]

Yeah Abraham is a stud, but they have a dinged up line and have started their 3 and 4th stringers at QB. Reality is that they have some deficiencies at the skill positions much more than their lines. Along with some old players on their way out