I've never been this mad about football

nodnarb

Our offense is nothing short of pathetic, and the performance of Drew in particular suggests that maybe a lot of our ire was indeed misdirected last year.

I have wanted Bledsoe to succeed because he's a high character guy. But I can't support him anymore.

Is there anyone out there who thinks we're better off with him over Shane Matthews? No Fuggin Way. The guy just doesn't see the field. He doesn't see the guy that JUST broke free. He can't anticipate it. He can't look left if he's already looked right. He misses his hot reads. He throws too high, he skips it off the ground.

Enough is enough. This is the exact same team we saw last year. I'm disappointed that Mularkey and CO. didn't see this coming. They should have. If Drew starts vs. the Pats, we'll know that the whole fuggin coaching staff is in denial. You need to have a guy who can make something out of nothing. In this league, a QB is given nothing so often, the only way you can go far in this league is to have a QB that can pull out some magic when it's needed. When was the last time you saw Drew pull out magic? Do you have any confidence that he CAN?

I honestly think this team has a better chance of winning games with Shane Fuggin Matthews.

By the way, didn't TBD have a server upgrade? Seems like it goes down every Sunday like clockwork. It's a pretty fitting reflection of the team.

Look, the bottom line is Donahoe hired the coach who would tell him what he wanted to hear, that Bledsoe can be saved, and so he can be saved the embaressment of admitting a big mistake on Bledsoe and staying with him no matter what. He obviously doesn't want to admitt the obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tom Donohoe is in denial. Get a new quarterback, an offensuve line and some play makers that can actually catch the !@#$ing ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough already................Why do you think Pittsburg kept the coach rather than the GM? TD is a legend in his mind only!!!!

JBI

Look, the bottom line is Donahoe hired the coach who would tell him what he wanted to hear, that Bledsoe can be saved, and so he can be saved the embaressment of admitting a big mistake on Bledsoe and staying with him no matter what. He obviously doesn't want to admitt the obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tom Donohoe is in denial. Get a new quarterback, an offensuve line and some play makers that can actually catch the !@#$ing ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough already................Why do you think Pittsburg kept the coach rather than the GM? TD is a legend in his mind only!!!!

JBI

37447[/snapback]

I don't know, I think trading back up into the first round to draft a QB is a pretty strong indication that Dohahoe is willing to fix his mistakes...let's just hope Losman is indeed a "fix".

I don't know, I think trading back up into the first round to draft a QB is a pretty strong indication that Dohahoe is willing to fix his mistakes...let's just hope Losman is indeed a "fix".

37452[/snapback]

that is probably the most depressing part - JP's injury. HE'S the wagon we could have at least had some fun with this season.... Now, we are just passing the days until 2005...

that is probably the most depressing part - JP's injury. HE'S the wagon we could have at least had some fun with this season....  Now, we are just passing the days until 2005...

37459[/snapback]

Isn't he only going to be out half the season or so? If so, he'll probably see some time in the second half of the season if the Bills are out of it by then.

I'll have to root against him because he's in the division, but Losman seems like an exciting young player with all the tools. Should be interesting to see how he does when he's given the reigns.

that is probably the most depressing part - JP's injury. HE'S the wagon we could have at least had some fun with this season....  Now, we are just passing the days until 2005...

37459[/snapback]

Exactly! Eight months for this?? Is that it? In eight days is the season over? Very hard to take in Football world. :blink:

I'm not mad......haven't been since the Kansas City game last year. Since then, this team has been nothing but a ****** farce. Rename them the "Court Jesters", with Lady Liberty dropping back to pass.

What a sick joke......someone take Donaho, give him a row boat and a paddle and send his worthless ass down the Allegheny, back to Dumpsville. Maybe Cowher needs the laundry done at "Lambert" field.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :blink: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :D :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Our offense is nothing short of pathetic, and the performance of Drew in particular suggests that maybe a lot of our ire was indeed misdirected last year.

I have wanted Bledsoe to succeed because he's a high character guy. But I can't support him anymore.

Is there anyone out there who thinks we're better off with him over Shane Matthews? No Fuggin Way. The guy just doesn't  see the field. He doesn't see the guy that JUST broke free. He can't anticipate it. He can't look left if he's already looked right. He misses his hot reads. He throws too high, he skips it off the ground.

Enough is enough. This is the exact same team we saw last year. I'm disappointed that Mularkey and CO. didn't see this coming. They should have. If Drew starts vs. the Pats, we'll know that the whole fuggin coaching staff is in denial. You need to have a guy who can make something out of nothing. In this league, a QB is given nothing so often, the only way you can go far in this league is to have a QB that can pull out some magic when it's needed. When was the last time you saw Drew pull out magic? Do you have any confidence that he CAN?

I honestly think this team has a better chance of winning games with Shane Fuggin Matthews.

By the way, didn't TBD have a server upgrade? Seems like it goes down every Sunday like clockwork. It's a pretty fitting reflection of the team.

37348[/snapback]

I disagree about Bledsoe being a "high character" guy. Not in his personal life, of course, but last year with the GW/KG inanity going on, he should have flung his helmet and stormed off the field.

He did not. Some leader.

I mentioned some time ago that Matthews should take over the reins.

What will happen, because of the bye, will be assorted pieces of pap about how DB will be "rejuvenated" or some such, and be oh-so-ready to challenge NE...yeah right.

I seldom get to watch Bill's games - I look at the highlights and the stats. He looks as usual, and OMG 7 sacks.

The defense, who are playing authentic NFL football, deserve changes in the offense.