Set your reply buttons, coy wire is playing !

Why he is still on this team I do not know, but he leads the league on being the 3rd man in on tackles.

Also we all see the guy who is a second late on the play go flying over the top of the pile of tacklers...well with 3 more of those Coy will set the lifetime league record for flying. Imagine he has done that in such a short career, with so few plays...

I can still picture him from last game...under the scoreboard at the Ralph. Just before the ball was snapped, screaming at Jeff Posey to move over, barking instructions to Posey on who to cover..Posey looking confused but then relieved to understand his role as dictated by this league leader, then the play and Posey was satisfied, he had done his job. But wait...who covered that TE in the endzone...look in the endzone...4 steps behind...Super Flyer...who couldn't do his own fuggin job...he looked so disappointed that there could be no pile to fly over because it was a.... pass play... oh my !!!

Somebody put Wire out of his misery, please !

Why he is still on this team I do not know, but he leads the league on being the 3rd man in on tackles.

Also we all see the guy who is a second late on the play go flying over the top of the pile of tacklers...well with 3 more of those Coy will set the lifetime league record for flying. Imagine he has done that in such a short career, with so few plays...

I can still picture him from last game...under the scoreboard at the Ralph. Just before the ball was snapped, screaming at Jeff Posey to move over, barking instructions to Posey on who to cover..Posey looking confused but then relieved to understand his role as dictated by this league leader, then the play and Posey was satisfied, he had done his job. But wait...who covered that TE in the endzone...look in the endzone...4 steps behind...Super Flyer...who couldn't do his own fuggin job...he looked so disappointed that there could be no pile to fly over because it was a.... pass play... oh my !!!

Somebody put Wire out of his misery, please !

517642[/snapback]

You must live next to a PCB landfill because your brain is not working to well, You may have a tumor you better get it check out!!!!! good luck

I guess you missed the dozens of posts that dissected the play, and laid the blame at Posey's feet who was supposed to contain the TE.

Back to your regularly scheduled rant.

517696[/snapback]

Wire sucks. Deal with it.

You really think he will play for another NFL team after Buffalo drops him?

Wire sucks.  Deal with it.

You really think he will play for another NFL team after Buffalo drops him?

518051[/snapback]

Considering how watered-down the NFL is, I am sure some team will pick him.

Remember Traves Tillman our previous safety that we cut....He now plays

for the Fish....before a stint with the Atlanta Falcons.

518112[/snapback]

Maybe, however he would then be a five year veteran who can't

play SS, and would have to be brought in for special teams only

I would think.

I guess you missed the dozens of posts that dissected the play, and laid the blame at Posey's feet who was supposed to contain the TE.

517696[/snapback]

I know you are being sarcastic, but on Prime Time live, last Sunday, when they showed that play, they highlighted the Panthers TE, shoving Posey aside...Berman just asked "can you do that?"

518112[/snapback]

I don't know how well he's playing overall but I remember the commentators mentioning during their game with the Raiders that Travares Tillman has 4 interceptions with the Dolphins this year.