Exerpt from Greg Easterbrook Column

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And for the sarcasm-impaired, I don't believe it's JPL (just like it wasn't DB); I've been saying it's the OL for years.

CW

515846[/snapback]

Yes you have.

I was part of the anybody but Bledsoe crowd, and am glad he is gone. I'll admit I was wrong though, behind this o-line he didn't stand a chance. The proof is in Dallas right now. You give the man adequate time, and amazingly, he looks like an all-pro QB.

As far as JP, I'm super encouraged by how is development is going. He is showing me signs, that he might be the best QB taken in last years draft. Not saying I'm right, but there isn't a QB drafted last season, that I'd rather have.

That's the problem with Losman.  You have to give him a good OL, good WRs, good TEs, and a good RB before he's any good.  What a loser.  :rolleyes:

CW

515835[/snapback]

LOL! You were drooling at the sight of that one I bet :unsure:

Losman will be a bust unless he gets some protection.

There is an order to going with a rookie QB (or a functional rookie at that).

1. FIX the OL first

2. THEN get the young QB

What the Bills are doing is

1. Throw the young QB to the wolves without protection

2. Make sure whatever you do, acquire BIG OLs even if they SUKK...

'cause BIG = GOOD - right??

and the real bad part is everybody all the fans and all the football experts year after year say buffalo will do poorly because their line is horrible.and year after year alot of people say well the coaches are experts and we are only fans so we do not know anything.well if its obvious to the fans and all the media that our line is putrid ................how and when will td realize he really needs to build a line????

Except I don't think anyone is calling Losman a bust just yet...

515751[/snapback]

Only idiotic morons would do that, and those who do deserve to be strug up by their testicles so they can't reproduce.

Only idiotic morons would do that, and those who do deserve to be strug up by their testicles so they can't reproduce.

515959[/snapback]

That is somewhat harsh.

Some guy on the OT forum can pull a truck with his dick, though.

So, you never know.

I agree. I think you give JP a offensive line next year and we'll have a hell of a quarterback. I think he fits with Buffalo culture too!

515755[/snapback]

Yeah, QBs from southern California who give off that surfer dude vibe have never had a problem fitting in with Buffalo culture! :doh:

515959[/snapback]

I said the same thing, but my opinion means nothing, according to political experts.

Yeah, QBs from southern California who give off that surfer dude vibe have never had a problem fitting in with Buffalo culture!  :doh:

515977[/snapback]

He don't give off that vibe, so it's all good.

Good to know we have legitimate starting talent behind center again.

When you two are done tea-bagging each other maybe you can find some fine Bledsoe Cowboy jerseys on NFL.com. Ya, you guys were the only ones who recognized the crappy offensive line.

RTB

516000[/snapback]

I don't think that is what they meant.

Some of us were taking the easy way out, and putting most of the blame on Drew. All along Fezmid was defending Drew, and putting more blame on the o-line. As we are finding out this season, the o-line was a huuuuuuuuge reason for Drew being less then ordinary.

Even the biggest Bledsoe basher (myself included) would have to admit, Drew's lack of production seems to be a direct result of a poor offensive line, and miserable playcalling.

We can only hope JP reaches his full potential. I'm not confident, as long as TD and MM continue running things.

And chop-block and clip and ruin opposing players.

I hate Denver. :doh:

And their buck-toothed qb of a few years ago who routinely passed beyond the LOS - year after year. He was that era's Brady...

515830[/snapback]

I don't think there is any intention to attempt and injure an opposing player, IMO, they are just being more physical than the other team. Say what you want, they are producing right now and are the second best team in the NFL only to the Colts.

That's the problem with Losman.  You have to give him a good OL, good WRs, good TEs, and a good RB before he's any good.  What a loser. 

CW

515835[/snapback]

There goes those damned Bledsoe haters stirring up trouble again.

They're always starting something..... :doh:

Losman is anything at this point, 7 whole starts into his career :doh:.

What Gregg Easterbrook or any scribe has to say doesn't impress me. I bet I see the Bills play far more often than him and have enough sense to form my own opinions. He's a Buffalo born guy but most scribes get 3rd hand info, when writing their columns.

The Bills OL was at least average at times last season. Inconsistent but opportunities were there. This year they've completely collapsed in pass blocking and struggle to open any holes for the running game.

Glad the brain farting Bledsoe is gone. (Nice TD pass to Champ Bailey on Thanksgiving..er...it's the OL ! :doh: ). Year 13 and still dumb as ever. Screw his QB rating. It's about playing big with the game on the line. Remember the Steelers finale last year ? The final nail in the coffin of blunders.

Losman needs to play and hopefully won't get killed behind this current swiss cheese line.