Seattle Got HOSED

Alaska Darin

No kidding.  Hey Tom, parade that guy out there again for a real long FG.

513826[/snapback]

I bet he would have done it again too.

My favorite on teh day though was the mess at the 2:00 warning. First he doesn't have his 2pt call ready, then he doesn't even realize its the two minute warning so he calls a 30second time-out going into a break and gives everybody some extra time to check out Toomer's catch more closely.

Hey Tom, you know you're going for 2 to tie. So have your freaking play ready and in the event of a close or questionable TD, run your team out there and get your play off. Don't call a time out going into the 2:00 warning. :(

You guys need to give the Giants a little more credit. Giants are a pretty good football team. The Seahawks have had easy street for a schedule this year.

513797[/snapback]

And the Giants haven't been playing crappy teams at home all year?

Both of these teams suck.

Looked to me like both were good catches. Of course I have Eli and Toomer on my fantasy team so that may cloud my vision. The Eli-Toomer TD was definite IMO, both feet down.

FYI highlights on PT now.

Pats-Seahawks could be a good SB.

513852[/snapback]

Was just thinking about the SB earlier - regardless of the NFC rep they will get smoked by the AFC team - be it Indy, Pittsburgh, Denver, Cincy, etc. The AFC-NFC disparity is not as big this year as last year, but the top 5 teams or so in each league do not even compare.