• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen a lot of JP, nearly enough to draw some conclusions:

He stares down receivers

He overreacts

He doesn't take the percentage throws

He waits for receivers to get open rather than throw to the spaces they're supposed to be.

He has potential, and I'm not really judging him here. I think he played an okay game.

But the playcalling still stinks, the blocking still stinks, and I don't believe in Mularkey.

I've seen a lot of JP, nearly enough to draw some conclusions:

He stares down receivers

He overreacts

He doesn't take the percentage throws

He waits for receivers to get open rather than throw to the spaces they're supposed to be.

He has potential, and I'm not really judging him here. I think he played an okay game.

But the playcalling still stinks, the blocking still stinks, and I don't believe in Mularkey.

513517[/snapback]

Mularkey is brutal.

Season isn't officially over. NE are losing - so we are only 2 games back. We win next week and the NE game is crucial...

I really don't think we have a season left here - but hey, I want there to be something to play for when I turn up in 2 weeks time... :(

Shame about the way that turned out. If the D coulda played a *little* stronger in the 4th....

good news for bills fans:  the sabres take the ice in 10 minutes!

513522[/snapback]

Gotta love Center Ice and Sunday Ticket. At least the Sabres should give a few more months of entertainment. See everyone on sabresreport.

If that game right there doesn't prove that football is won and lost in the trenches, nothing does.

The Bills shouldn't even consider drafting anyone that isn't a linemen next April.

513524[/snapback]

they need linemen linemen and ...more linemen.......,