Oh God I'm old

dib

My son wanted me to play in a Thanksgiving father son football game. So I said "sure". Had a great time. Then I woke up this morning and I felt like I had been beaten by Hell's angels.

Not fair.

When did THIS happen?

My son wanted me to play in a Thanksgiving father son football game.  So I said "sure".  Had a great time.  Then I woke up this morning and I felt like I had been beaten by Hell's angels.

Not fair.

When did THIS happen?

512335[/snapback]

Trick question, the football game was yesterday, and you woke up today.

My son wanted me to play in a Thanksgiving father son football game.  So I said "sure".  Had a great time.  Then I woke up this morning and I felt like I had been beaten by Hell's angels.

Not fair.

When did THIS happen?

512335[/snapback]

About the time your neighbors hot 21 year old daughter started calling you " Sir " .

Not fair.

When did THIS happen?

512335[/snapback]

After you reach a certain age, the second day after is worse than the first. You can tell us tomorrow if you have reached that level. :lol:

About the time your neighbors hot 21 year old daughter started calling you " Sir " .

512412[/snapback]

Shidd. I had a 40 something Army full colonel call me "Sir" the other day, let alone the 21 year old hottie.

Next year, practice up by throwing yourself off the roof of the garage for two or three days before the game.

After you reach a certain age, the second day after is worse than the first.  You can tell us tomorrow if you have reached that level. :lol:

512415[/snapback]

Oh good, something else to look forwad to.

Oh good, something else to look forwad to.

512627[/snapback]

There's plenty more. For example, around 50, the early morning four-dump, over 90 minutes of ba-de-ba slowly starts. Nothing until the next day's round, though - emptied out.

The sins of youth get paid, one way or another...beer, wings, fries, chili, chips, pizza etc. :lol:

Not fair.

When did THIS happen?

512335[/snapback]

The important upside here is that you did not expire during the night of a heart attack.

Unless you can say that you actually went to at least 10 BILLS games at War Memorial Stadium, when the BILLS had winning seasons, -you wouldn't know old!

512399[/snapback]

Started going to the games in 1969 so I guess I'm still a young buck (54) cause the Bills certainly were not winners at that time!!!

Man, that hurts.  I hate it when that happens.   :blink:

513079[/snapback]

Uh huh...change your diaper today?

About three years ago, they moved the 23 year old office hottie into my office (had an extra desk, we were tight on room). She got to telling me her dating and sexual troubles, thinking of me as some wise Uncle...

Now THAT's old...when you are considered that harmless and they ask your advice, it's just about over.

Unless you can say that you actually went to at least 10 BILLS games at War Memorial Stadium, when the BILLS had winning seasons, -you wouldn't know old!

512399[/snapback]

I probably went to ten games at the Rockpile total. Am I old? :blink: