Nate Clements is up for player of the game

Stl Bills

WTF? Why not add Josh Reed to that list or Jeff Posey? I guess I shouldn't be that surpised though, Roscoe got the fuggin game ball because he caught 2 passes for 14 yards. Anyway you try to polish a turd, it's still a turd.

Peace

WTF? Why not add Josh Reed to that list or Jeff Posey? I guess I shouldn't be that surpised though, Roscoe got the fuggin game ball because he caught 2 passes for 14 yards.  Anyway you try to polish a turd, it's still a turd.

Peace

511573[/snapback]

That is a head scratcher...I guess they had to have more than one candidate?

My vote would have been for Lindell, hell the waterboy would have been a better choice then NC

511578[/snapback]

The waterboy showed more closing speed and displayed superior coverage skills.

I don't know if anyone heard the Jim Kelly interview on WGR on Monday...Kelly said something like,

"Nate picked a bad year to be asking for money. He has been horrible."

Just last week I said pay Nate...call me stupid....

At least you didn't get drunk and tell all your friends (all rams fans who get really annoyed with all my bills talk) that NC was the BEST CB in football. This occured write after he picked that ball and scored in the preseason. They won't let me live that down

WTF? Why not add Josh Reed to that list or Jeff Posey? I guess I shouldn't be that surpised though, Roscoe got the fuggin game ball because he caught 2 passes for 14 yards.  Anyway you try to polish a turd, it's still a turd.

Uh, Roscoe got the "fuggin game ball" because of his 2 passes for 14 yards AND the 6 KO returns for 176 yards (29.3 average, which puts him at 6th in the NFL).

Uh, Roscoe got the "fuggin game ball" because of his 2 passes for 14 yards AND the 6 KO returns for 176 yards (29.3 average, which puts him at 6th in the NFL).

Uh, think about what you just said. The fact that he had to return the ball 6 times is embarising enough, especially since he didn't start the game as our kick returner. I'm not getting down on Roscoe, I thought he did a good job. I just thought it was sad that his kick returning average was the most impressive Bills stat of the game. Now I can sleep easy.

Uh, think about what you just said.  The fact that he had to return the ball 6 times is embarising enough, especially since he didn't start the game as our kick returner.  I'm not getting down on Roscoe, I thought he did a good job.  I just thought it was sad that his kick returning average was the most impressive Bills stat of the game.  Now I can sleep easy.

Fair enough. You didn't mention the KO returns in your original post so you made it sound like Parrish only got the game ball because of his 2 catches.

Uh, think about what you just said.  The fact that he had to return the ball 6 times is embarising enough, especially since he didn't start the game as our kick returner.  I'm not getting down on Roscoe, I thought he did a good job.  I just thought it was sad that his kick returning average was the most impressive Bills stat of the game.  Now I can sleep easy.

511635[/snapback]

That's it! Clements is PotG because without him Roscoe could not have had so many freakin' returns and return yards. Makes perfect sense! :lol:

Everyone is overlooking the true Player of the Game: Jeff Posey. Not only was he in on a crucial sack/fumble of Brees (granted they got the ball back, but it was second down IIRC, early in the game, stopping them was crucial...) and then have the stupidity to go unprovoked after a player in front of the ref. (And when I say 'unprovoked,' I mean whatever the guy did to him first, Posey had to take three steps just to go after the guy and give him a shove. He shoulda let him go.)

Instead of a rattled quarterback who almost lost the ball facing second and long, it was first and 10 after the fifteen-yard penalty. Once they scored on that drive, ya kinda knew it was over.