OFFICIAL GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You think we can get in position to score a TD again? We have to go for it, you don't go for it now you show no faith in what your team is supposed be to built around...the ground game.

37247[/snapback]

Not in a game that is becoming more and more focused on field position. You take the points where you can get them.

What did you expect, a touchdown? Surely not.

God our offensive line got hammered on that play, so what did we expect with Tret Teague trying to block Ted Washington?

If Willis showed us anything in the preseason, it was a knack for finding the end zone, or were our coaches paying any attention?

What did you expect, a touchdown? Surely not.

God our offensive line got hammered on that play, so what did we expect with Tret Teague trying to block Ted Washington?

If Willis showed us anything in the preseason, it was a knack for finding the end zone, or were our coaches paying any attention?

37263[/snapback]

We cant hurt Travis' fragile psyche. And hey, 1st down...but apparently we should have gone for the TD :blink:

We cant hurt Travis' fragile psyche.  And hey, 1st down...but apparently we should have gone for the TD  :blink:

37266[/snapback]

So we have two talented running backs, but one gets his feelings hurt if he doesn't get to play all the time, and the other gets his feelings hurt if he gets replaced for a play?

That's beautiful.

I'm not 2nd guessing..I was screaming at the TV (much to the dismay of my wife) to kick the FG. I knew we would not make it on 4th down. We desperately needed the 3 points in a low scoring game. I think Mularkey was talked into going for it, Huuuuge mistake!