LAMP - TD answers my question!

duey

Of course, it's all blah blah blah, but still...hurray for me! :)

Michael Schmidt (Nanuet, N.Y.): You have to be disturbed by yesterday's performance as are the rest of us. To what do you attribute the almost complete breakdowns of both offense and defense (especially the defense)? Is it poor preparation, poor execution, bad play calling or all of the above? Thanks for taking my question.

Tom Donahoe: We are not happy with the performance of our team yesterday. We had a very good week of practice and were well prepared to play. San Diego has to be given credit for a very good offensive game plan, which kept us off balance the entire first half. The game, unfortunately, got away from us and we could not rally to get back into it. We will put the game behind us and regroup and try to take the negative of yesterday's performance and turn it into a positive next Sunday at home against Carolina. 

Of course, it's all blah blah blah, but still...hurray for me!  :devil:

509591[/snapback]

You should never, ever let this crowd know your name and where you live. Some sick individual may do a little research and have a 70 year old midget stripper show up at your house. :doh:

Oh TD--thanks for the drivel ya friggin maroon.

If you mean did I drive there from UB a couple times and get completely sh---faced, well yes then, that would be me.

509999[/snapback]

Nope your not the guy ha ha ha. I had a good friend that went to school with me at Fredonia with your name. Havent talked to him in years so I was just wondering.

This one makes TD sound like the Iraqui information minister...the guy who claimed there were no American troops in Iraq, when we held Bagdhad airport...

Kyle Shrader (Orlando, FL): When can we admit, as an organization, that both lines have been insufficiently addressed in regard to personnel, and that the personnel we do have does not fit with our "schemes?" 

Tom Donahoe: As a personnel staff, we do not feel that our lines have been insufficiently addressed. We have addressed the offensive and defensive lines both in free agency and the draft. Our biggest concern with the play of our lines has been inconsistency. At times this year, the line play has been very good and at other times it has been lacking. We have to continue to find a way to play more consistently on both sides of the ball.