sigh ...

dave mcbride

Don't hitch your wagon to Rodrique Wright, so says the guys from Ourlads....

From there August preview issue.

#6 rated DT

Scouting report:

Wright, Rodrique Texas 6' 5" 310 lbs

A wide-bodied, long armed tackle that plays high. Inconsistent to fight pressure and defeat the block or scheme. Will get pushed out of the hole. Plays on the line of scrimmage. Gets wired to blockers. Plays defensive end in the 3-4 package. Appears to be a big blocking sled. Uses a quick arm over move or gets push against an offensive guard but is inconsistent to finish play. Not as productive as size and ability warrant. Height, weight, and speed prospect.

Their #1 guy was Gabriel Watson

#2 was Jesse Mahelona

#3 was Johnny Jolly

#4 was Orien Harris and #5 was Jonathan Lewis from Va. Tech! The choice for me is either Watson or Harris (or both!!!!) :D

The choice for me is either Watson or Harris (or both!!!!) :D

509252[/snapback]

One of my buddies is an FBI Agent proficient at "creating backgrounds", if you'd consider applying for a personnel job at OBD I'd apply all forces at my disposal to see that you get the job ;-)

Watson is a big body who will look like an all-pro sometimes but I've seen him disappear and take some plays off also. He maybe a little to risky in rd.1.

Rd. 1 cannot be a miss in the 2006 draft. They will be drafting somewhere in the middle and they can't afford another miss.

AKC... Thanks for the endorsement, but I'm much more worthy as a poster and someone with the benefit of 20-20 hindsight! I'll say one thing, my wife asked me yesterday why I subject myself to this (48-10) and I told her that I'm on the wagon until they win the Super Bowl. I just choose to believe!! :D