Mullarkey quote says it all

PromoTheRobot

If I'm Mike Mularkey, I'm saving my A$$ by starting the process of weeding out A,B and C who don't go ALL OUT and start playing X,Y and Z who are sitting on your bench, But would love a chance to prove themselves! In a strict sense, he may HAVE TO override Tom Donahoe and Ralph Wilson to do it, however, people in this league know who performs and who's collecting a paycheck!! He'll earn back my support IF he has the toughness to call out the malcontents and losers now!!!

Wow. I keep coming back to this quote. Between MM actions on benching Adams and Williams it seems that he doesn't tolerate passive play, but this quote is unbelievable and stands on its own. There is no good spin on this whatsoever. Its MM job to motivate. Considering the guy won't tell us if a player has a sprained pinky, I can't believe he'd admit to players taking games/plays off and there is nothing he can do about it? What he can do about it is do his job, motivate players and remove those that are beyond motivation. Really sad. :)

I really liked Mularkey last year.....now I'm sick to death of him. If he's here next year, I'm going to be really disappointed. The guy is a weak, unmotivated monotone.

508918[/snapback]

Unfortunately, MM signed a 5 year contract. I don't see them getting rid of MM after only 2 years. They'd have to pay him for the next 3 also. This year there will be scapegoats such Tom Clements and Jerry Gray. Those are the guys that will be gone after the season.

That quote should get MM and TD ran out of town faster than a two dollar whore that can't make change. They can take Jerry Gray and Tom Clements with them. I can think of about 12 or so quitters...err players that need to go as well. Blow it up and start over. If that's what RW decides to do than I am behind him 100%. If he lets the crap keep floating at the top instead of flushing, then I am done with my season tickets after 27 seasons. There needs to be a HUGE fan outcry towards the people that stole our Bills and turned them into a heartless, gutless bunch of quitters, sissies and losers.

If this is true, then Mike Mullarkey should resign, and the entire Bills organization needs to be dismantled......This quote is the most damaging indictment of Coach Mullarkey, and the Tom Donahoe era.

If you reached any farther you'd fall right off the ladder. You guys are really starting to embarass yourselves now.

I am done with my season tickets after 27 seasons. There needs to be a HUGE fan outcry towards the people that stole our Bills and turned them into a heartless, gutless bunch of quitters.....

Yeah, quitters suck..... :)

I said it yesterday during the second quarter and I'll say it again... MM should have benched half the team and docked them half a game check. They absolutely did nothing to earn their checks. The defense was not tackling - I mean they weren't even trying to tackle. Reed's early drops! It could go on... but its all a mute point. Bench them play second stringers and practice squad players. I'll take a beating if I know they're trying. But honeslty can anyone say the team actually showed up to play? I saw almost no effort. JP looked good initially but after a few dropped passed and whiff blocks that got him creamed he even looked done by mid 3rd quarter. The same with everyone else. Its been a long time since I've seen this poor of play. IT funny every week you think it can't get much worse.. .and then it does.