How Can Anyone Not be Embarrassed?

These chumps might not necessarily be as bad as they look; they may be worse.

This team is like a bad ballet - no coordination, no fire or heart, no effective lead dancer, and, certainly, poorly trained.

The bottom line is that Losman is not the problem (yet); he's just learning behind a rather pitiful front. I blame TD for not bringing in the right, or enough, horses. In this regard, Teague looks like a bowling pin out there, taking strikes. Perhaps he never should have been moved to center (or signed?).

Clements is vastly overrated. Watch the tapes if you think otherwise.

Posey finally hit somebody, except he got flagged for it. Another TD "find."

The defense?

Malarkey looks perpetually lost on the sideline. And the way these clowns play reflects his competence level. Another TD gem. And did I mention Jerry Very Gray.

It's pretty sad when your most effective player, game after game, is your punter.

Ralph, get rid of the whole lousy "leadership team." Marv, where are you?

Marv, where are you?

508558[/snapback]

Marv Levy? The guy who would PAY to coach at any level in the NFL again? The guy who puts his name out there time and again but gets ignored time and again by 32 NFL teams?

Yeah, where's Marv... :w00t:

Marv Levy?  The guy who would PAY to coach at any level in the NFL again?  The guy who puts his name out there time and again but gets ignored time and again by 32 NFL teams?

Yeah, where's Marv...  :w00t:

508562[/snapback]

Yeah--but could you IMASGINE the entertainment value of having an 80 year old coach????one who quotes Churchill and patton to rally the boys???---who cares how many games they won--it would be entertaining

Yeah--but could you IMASGINE the entertainment value of having an 80 year old coach????one who quotes Churchill and patton to rally the boys???---who cares how many games they won--it would be entertaining

508567[/snapback]

Ditka would be more entertaining. :w00t:

uhmmm--it would be a close call.--I wonder if Jim Mora SR is getting a little 'nutty' in his old age...that would be a fun one too.

508574[/snapback]

In any event, re: HC I'm right back where I was at the end of the 2003 season. I want a strong disciplinarian ala Tom Coughlin to take charge, kick butt, and weed out the misfits. Someone who will not be calm, cool, & collected on the sidelines when his team is getting their asses kicked in. Marv had the fire, so did Ditka (both past tense)... looks like MM does not.

In any event, re: HC I'm right back where I was at the end of the 2003 season. I want a strong disciplinarian ala Tom Coughlin to take charge, kick butt, and weed out the misfits. Someone who will not be calm, cool, & collected on the sidelines when his team is getting their asses kicked in. Marv had the fire, so did Ditka (both past tense)... looks like MM does not.

508584[/snapback]

We had that remember? But his board and the whole team cried about it. LOL! What babies. Greg, please come back!