What's everyone drinking tonight?

mackey7789

The old stomach is acting up again and won't let me have beer.  So it's malibu and 7up for me.

507061[/snapback]

Take a prilosec and suck it up like i did. My stomach killed earlier but i had a rough week at work.....i needed some beers. Took 3 tums and a prilosec then went to wegmans and bought a 12er. Finished it a few minutes ago. Now my stomach feels fine.

The old stomach is acting up again and won't let me have beer.  So it's malibu and 7up for me.

507061[/snapback]

I like malibu..is that anygood with just 7up?...I usually have it with oj, grenadine and vodka..sometimes without the vodka

as to what im drinking tonight....gatorade..lol

Take a prilosec and suck it up like i did. My stomach killed earlier but i had a rough week at work.....i needed some beers. Took 3 tums and a prilosec then went to wegmans and bought a 12er. Finished it a few minutes ago. Now my stomach feels fine.

507077[/snapback]

Taken from the book You Might Be An Alcoholic If...

Yesterday it was Merlot. That bottle somehow became empty so I have just opened a Cabernet Savignon (Aussie of course!).

507311[/snapback]

Single Malt Scotch (Oban), but once again...this is unrelated to Bills Football and should be immediately removed to the proper venue. You are not allowed to discuss booze here, you must discuss only Buffalo Bills related issues that have long since been beaten into the dirt.

It's a rule.