Where to see the game in Orlando?

Guffalo

Devaneys is where I generally go to watch the game. You can find places just about anywhere though. In what part of town will you be staying?

506270[/snapback]

We will be staying at Vistana Resorts off !4 near lake Buena Vista. I have my wife and 3 kids, (although I doubt they want to leave the pool) and my mother-in-law. I may just sneak out and watch it alone, but I don't know the area well enough. I was thinking of someplace at universal, but they are all basketball. Would like to be with Bills fans.

We will be staying at Vistana Resorts off !4 near lake Buena Vista. I have my wife and 3 kids, (although I doubt they want to leave the pool) and my mother-in-law. I may just sneak out and watch it alone, but I don't know the area well enough. I was thinking of someplace at universal, but they are all basketball.  Would like to be with Bills fans.

506320[/snapback]

Lake Buena Vista I believe is the "town" (mailing address) that Disney World is in. There is an ESPN Zone at the Boardwalk resort near EPCOT. I looked up the hotel on the web. You are maybe 4-5 miles from EPCOT.

I believe it's the Ale House, right out in front of the mall in Altimonte. I was there the night of the Green Bay scrimmage in August

If there is a Winghouse or Ale House nearby, you are golden.  There is actually a bar on 436 that is a Bills backers bar, but the name is giving me some trouble.

506926[/snapback]

We will be staying at Vistana Resorts off !4 near lake Buena Vista. I have my wife and 3 kids, (although I doubt they want to leave the pool) and my mother-in-law. I may just sneak out and watch it alone, but I don't know the area well enough. I was thinking of someplace at universal, but they are all basketball.  Would like to be with Bills fans.

506320[/snapback]

Vistana. Nice place. I watched the Bills at Patriots Sunday Night game at the Cascades bar last November. A humbling but warm experience.

I believe it's the Ale House, right out in front of the mall in Altimonte.  I was there the night of the Green Bay scrimmage in August

507048[/snapback]

Which Bills Backers meet there?

The Orlando Bills Backers meet at Tom and Mony's on Orange Ave.

Tom and Mony's is more than likely where you want to go, at Orange and Holden. Forget ESPN zone, you'll have to be there at like 11:30 to get a seat. Or at least the one time I tried to go down there that is what happened. Fridays Front Row on International drive isn't bad, and there is an ale house near disney.