South Park

Dan III

The Gothic kids episode is one of the funniest things I have ever seen!  They nailed it.  I laughed my ass off that whole episode!

505413[/snapback]

Is that the "You got Serverd" episode? They also nailed the "OC" crew pretty much right on as well. That also featured the asian kid rockin at "Dance, Dance, Revolution" in the arcade. Genious episode. Can hardly wait until that season comes to dvd. Just got Season 6. <_<

Only saw the second half, but it was great. Love that they put the disclaimer "This is what the Scientologists actually believe" on the screen. It is too bizarre to think that it isn't made up. The ending looked like a dare by Matt and Trey to the Scientologists.

Only saw the second half, but it was great.  Love that they put the disclaimer "This is what the Scientologists actually believe" on the screen. It is too bizarre to think that it isn't made up.  The ending looked like a dare by Matt and Trey to the Scientologists.

505651[/snapback]

Love those guys. Well, not love love. They arent afraid to whack(pardon the pun) on anyone or anything!

Only saw the second half, but it was great.  Love that they put the disclaimer "This is what the Scientologists actually believe" on the screen. It is too bizarre to think that it isn't made up.  The ending looked like a dare by Matt and Trey to the Scientologists.

505651[/snapback]

Scientology has a history with suing people. I wouldn't call it a dare. The whole purpose of the ending was to setup the joke in the credits.

Scientology has a history with suing people.  I wouldn't call it a dare.  The whole purpose of the ending was to setup the joke in the credits.

505852[/snapback]

What was it? I looked away when the credits ran. I know about the suing.

icaught that too.... i was dying at the sight of that. "R.Kelly is in the closet" that episode was crazy, i was waiting for a Katie holmes reference.

506143[/snapback]

They got in a quick one, but it really wasn't important. I did think there was one thing they missed out on. Matt Lauer should've shown up to interview Cruise while he was in the closet. Just a quick reference would've been fine with me.