What is Mularky talking about ? He is waiting

duey

F#@$ Salisbury; what does he know? I hate these washed up NFL players such as he and Merril Hoge who were never nothing more than journeymen claim to be such students of the game; it never helped their careers!

504841[/snapback]

you're right, hoge is another one. why does that guy have a job? and whoever dresses him should be fired too.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you're right, hoge is another one.  why does that guy have a job?  and whoever dresses him should be fired too.

504851[/snapback]

:) That rings a bell. The one week, he had a green and red checkerboard suitcoat on, with a turtleneck ! I saw him wearing it again a couple weeks later.

All he needs is a bowling bag and a Genny pounder to complete the ensemble.

You are all getting way too worked up about this. Or maybe you're letting the morons on WGR and other talk radio get you worked up.

Really, it's not a big deal at all. Who cares if Mike M doesnt name a starter? The team knows, and that's all that matters. Get a grip, wussies.

I don't understand the issue ............... bottom line is, the team will start who ever they think will give them the best shot at a victory on any given week.

I don't for a second believe that they have any doubts as to who will be our starter Sunday ..... they're just not telling ..... and why should they have to?

I've never hidden the fact that I thought benching JP was the right move for the team to make when they did (as a matter of fact if I were the king of the world I would have done it a game sooner). However it is also my opinion that JP showed last week that he has finally gotten his head screwed on properly and is ready to restart his "learning process".

As much as I would like to think that Kelly shouldn't lose his starting job due to injury ........ this situation is a bit different ...... JP was given what amounted to a "time out" to sit and ponder his future in the NFL or whatever ..... it looks like he used his time wisely, and is now ready to start playing. IMHO the reason we got Kelly was to take over if JP got hurt or started to falter ......... JP started to falter, Kelly came in and kept us within strinking distance of making the playoffs .... now JP seems to have demonstrated he can resume stronger than he started. As far as I'm concerned ..... end of story.

With all that being said ........ it's just the opinion of a dunderheaded fan ..... my job does NOT hinge on the Bills won - loss record .......... the coaching staffs does ... they will play to win each and every game, and make their playing assignments accordingly ....... and they don't have to have their decisions apporved by us fans ..... they don't even have to inform us what those decisions are until Sunday.

You are all getting way too worked up about this. Or maybe you're letting the morons on WGR and other talk radio get you worked up.

Really, it's  not a big deal at all. Who cares if Mike M doesnt name a starter? The team knows, and that's all that matters. Get a grip, wussies.

504861[/snapback]

Amen!

I always wonder why fans (of any team) get so worked up by what the media says, or doesn't say about their team!

Really, it's  not a big deal at all. Who cares if Mike M doesnt name a starter? The team knows, and that's all that matters. Get a grip, wussies.

504861[/snapback]

Yeah, what Todd said....

I hate these washed up NFL players such as he and Merril Hoge who were never nothing more than journeymen claim to be such students of the game

504841[/snapback]

Lets see, who should we listen to ... ex NFL players, or the morons that never played the game, post frequently on internet message boards, and claim to have knowledge of the game. Hmmmmmm.

Lets see, who should we listen to ... ex NFL players, or the morons that never played the game,  post frequently on internet message boards, and claim to have knowledge of the game. Hmmmmmm.

504886[/snapback]

It doesn't make a difference, really. At the end of the day, the morons know about as much as the ex-NFL'ers, for the most part...

Personally, I just have to watch the games to know if my team sucks or not...I don't need them to tell me. If they have "insider info" that is helpful, but most don't, and just are sitting back in a room, trying to watch 7 or 8 games, and coming up with definitive statements...

i have no problem with mike not naming starters.it does make the opposing team not sure what to practice for.the only time it wouldnt work is if it was a "star player"because obviously the other team would know the player is definately playing.and i like mike way better than greg williams,give him time he will be fine go bills

:)  That rings a bell. The one week, he had a green and red checkerboard suitcoat on, with a turtleneck !  I saw him wearing it again a couple weeks later.

All he needs is a bowling bag and a Genny pounder to complete the ensemble.

504860[/snapback]

Probably spends too much time Michael Irwin

Nobody, and I mean nobody, starts a QB the week after anything but the mildest concusion and, even then, most coaches wouldn't do it. Ok, that doesn't rule out Mularkey. He really is a dumbass. How long before the majority see it?

Ok. His game decisions might be frightful....But dumbass....Come on....

504928[/snapback]

Yes, that's exactly my take on him. Of course I mean in relation to his peers. He's in the bottom quartile. He doesn't know how to handle personnel or call plays. What else is there?

Yes, that's exactly my take on him.  Of course I mean in relation to his peers.  He's in the bottom quartile.  He doesn't know how to handle personnel or call plays.  What else is there?

504930[/snapback]

:)

He's in good company. Saban passing 4 times in a row on 1st and 5. Reid passing with the game in hand and a working running game. Lewis abandoning an effective 1st half running game against PGH.

The NFL is full of twit OC's, and HC's who don't have the common sense to kick them in the rocks then beat them over the head with their clipboards. :)

I don't understand the issue ............... bottom line is, the team will start who ever they think will give them the best shot at a victory on any given week.

I don't for a second believe that they have any doubts as to who will be our starter Sunday ..... they're just not telling ..... and why should they have to?

I've never hidden the fact that I thought benching JP was the right move for the team to make when they did (as a matter of fact if I were the king of the world I would have done it a game sooner). However it is also my opinion that JP showed last week that he has finally gotten his head screwed on properly and is ready to restart his "learning process".

As much as I would like to think that Kelly shouldn't lose his starting job due to injury ........ this situation is a bit different ...... JP was given what amounted to a "time out" to sit and ponder his future in the NFL or whatever ..... it looks like he used his time wisely, and is now ready to start playing. IMHO the reason we got Kelly was to take over if JP got hurt or started to falter ......... JP started to falter, Kelly came in and kept us within strinking distance of making the playoffs .... now JP seems to have demonstrated he can resume stronger than he started. As far as I'm concerned ..... end of story.

With all that being said ........ it's just the opinion of a dunderheaded fan ..... my job does NOT hinge on the Bills won - loss record .......... the coaching staffs does ... they will play to win each and every game, and make their playing assignments accordingly ....... and they don't have to have their decisions apporved by us fans ..... they don't even have to inform us what those decisions are until Sunday.

504862[/snapback]

yes.

Lets see, who should we listen to ... ex NFL players, or the morons that never played the game,  post frequently on internet message boards, and claim to have knowledge of the game. Hmmmmmm.

504886[/snapback]

It's not just about ex NFL players; it's those ex players such as Salisbury, Hoge, even Jaworksi who speak out so strong are quick to judge and crticize when they were never supaertars or All-pros themselves; it's almost equivalent to listening to Stephen A. Smith being so adimant and confident about his knowledge in the game. And in reality, I'll bet you %80 of us on this board have more good football sense about the Buffalo Bills than Salisbury for I'll bet he never has or will pay attention to them unless we win 2-3 straight games convincingly and we become a media darling worth covering; until then we are an afterthought to him, just good to mention every once in a while!

It's not just about ex NFL players; it's those ex players such as Salisbury, Hoge, even Jaworksi who speak out so strong are quick to judge and crticize when they were never supaertars or All-pros themselves; it's almost equivalent to listening to Stephen A. Smith being so adimant and confident about his knowledge in the game. And in reality, I'll bet you %80 of us on this board have more good football sense about the Buffalo Bills than Salisbury for I'll bet he never has or will pay attention to them unless we win 2-3 straight games convincingly and we become a media darling worth covering; until then we are an afterthought to him, just good to mention every once in a while!

504969[/snapback]

I'd demur about Jaws. He was one smart, tough player.

True, he's somewhat of an officious jerk nowadays - but I pay attention to his opinion, although I can't say I always agree.

I'd demur about Jaws. He was one smart, tough player.

True, he's somewhat of an officious jerk nowadays - but I pay attention to his opinion, although I can't say I always agree.

504975[/snapback]

I think Jaws could be a good OC he seems to be able to disect the game well wonder why he is still working for ESPN however?