Bills fans at the game this week

BuffOrange

I'm headed down. This will be my 3rd Bills-Chargers game in San Diego.

There is usually a huge Bills gang there. I know the Bills-Backers groups in SoCal represent well from LA and San Diego and Orange county and lots of people will come down from SF Bay area. One big upperdeck section is usually filled with Bills fans.

I hope OVER - I hear the Chargers fans in the upper decks can get pretty rowdy and I'm definitely up in the nose bleeds - I'm sure I'll be ready to get a little rowdy myself though, if necessary.

504771[/snapback]

Of course I hope over. My bro and I will account for 2. Not nosebleeds though; my sis has a friend from college who works for the Chargers, and she got us pretty good seats: Plaza level, 25-yard line, eighth row. Might be with the caviar crowd.

Of course I hope over.  My bro and I will account for 2.  Not nosebleeds though; my sis has a friend from college who works for the Chargers, and she got us pretty good seats: Plaza level, 25-yard line, eighth row.  Might be with the caviar crowd.

504779[/snapback]

V60 here - up near the open ended scoreboard - 4 of us total, but I'm the only real Bills fan. My girlfriend will be sporting her Bledsoe/Parrish jersey that I bought her and the other two will there for the experience (both originally from Ohio, neither really care about either team).

Over or under 8,000?

504725[/snapback]

The last time I went to SD (many years ago) someone said there were 10,000 Bills fans there...but, I think that was inflated. But, 8,000? I'd take the over. I'll be two of them!

The last time I went to SD (many years ago) someone said there were 10,000 Bills fans there...but, I think that was inflated.  But, 8,000?  I'd take the over.  I'll be two of them!

504852[/snapback]

Are you sure they were not all fans of the "little midget" that played for us.

Are you sure they were not all fans of the "little midget" that played for us.

504919[/snapback]

I can't remember if Skin Flutie played for us that year...it was well before his SD playing days, that's for sure.

I can't remember if Skin Flutie played for us that year...it was well before his SD playing days, that's for sure.

504923[/snapback]

I thought the last time we played SD was in 2001, when Flutie sub'ed for

RJ (season opener, if I remember) and got almost a W for us....If remember

correctly Christie missed a game winning or tying FG....It was also Ryan

Leafs debut.

Leafs debut.

504929[/snapback]

I'm not sure it that's the game I went to. I think it may have been a few years before...BUT, I could be wrong...the outcome sounds eerily familiar.

504923[/snapback]

The first game I went to there, Flutie came in and almost won the game for us when Johnson went down. The second game, he won for the Chargers when he ran it in at the end. San Diego is a great place to catch a game even if you lose.

Leafs debut.

504929[/snapback]

The game you're talking about was in 1998.

Well, if we lose, 80 degress, sunny and chicks in bikinis make it easier to take. And lots of Coronas.

504955[/snapback]

Negra Modelo or Dos Equis Dark for me please. And, thanks for asking!