Patriots Center & DB added to IR

PromoTheRobot

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AgRO...ov=ap&type=lgns

Patsy trolls will tell you how it doesn't matter how many injuries the Patriots sustain because Coach Belichick (God) and Tedy Bruschi (St.Tedy) will always find a way to win. But it is unbelievable how many players the Pats have lost this year! The horseshoes have to drop out of their a$$es one of these days. The Bills may have a tough schedule, but to say the Pats will coast to the division title with all their injuries is ludicrous.

PTR

I'll miss the trolls. Really, I will. But we know how it goes in that area. You could see the empty seats during their last prime time game. I mean, when was the last time you heard from Thurmometer's Helmet?

Exactly.

Win it all this year and I will be the first to call them a dynasty.

Fail to make the playoffs and I'll be the first to call all the trolls a bunch of bandwagon pussies.

They can win some, but it'll be an uphill battle for them. However if Dillon ever gets back to 100% they could still be pretty good. It should be noted however that Dillon lets injuries linger(think 2 years ago), which is when he got the nickname "fantasy-season killin' corey dillon"

I'll miss the trolls.

...bandwagon pussies.

You.

As for the topic, with each starter lost to injury, I continue to shake my head in disbelief. This is three years in a row now that the Pats have been absolutely decimated by injury. Eventually, the team needs to look at its own methods in searching for the source of the problem.

You've got to admit it. The Pats seem to answer the bell when it comes down to "do or die". There ain't a Bills fan in existence that doesn't wish the Bills had the same resolve. It would add up to a lot of "W"'s and rings.

Here you've got a team that is decimated, primarily in their secondary. What keeps them in the game is there front line and a couple of stud backers. (That's a subtle message to the Bills front office and a clue as to where they might want to spend their player $$$)

On offense, you'd think they'd fall apart. I mean, Brady ain't any more mobile than Bledsoe, but a ton smarter. How can an oline protect him? Easy, Belechick's requirements when selecting the olinemen that he will employ. All he expects is that his olinemen want to play the game and are intelligent. His guys aren't that big, but because of their passion for the game and their intelligence, those 5 guys play as one. Trust me... there ain't one of em going to Hawaii.

Lastly, the Pats are in a division that might be winable with a 7-9 record. It's possible, but I doubt it. More like 8-8. And, once the Pats are in the playoffs, they may get a few injured players back or the reserves may have become accustomed to playing. Couple that with the fact that Brady has never lost a playoff game, and I would not bet against them... no matter how much you hate em.

You.

As for the topic, with each starter lost to injury, I continue to shake my head in disbelief.  This is three years in a row now that the Pats have been absolutely decimated by injury.  Eventually, the team needs to look at its own methods in searching for the source of the problem.

504568[/snapback]

Is the LT still out?

You.

As for the topic, with each starter lost to injury, I continue to shake my head in disbelief.  This is three years in a row now that the Pats have been absolutely decimated by injury.  Eventually, the team needs to look at its own methods in searching for the source of the problem.

504568[/snapback]

Oh, scarecrow, I think I'll miss you most of all.

Just out of curiosity, have the majority of the injuries been avoidable? I mean, I know that Bruschi had a stroke, so I doubt they could have done anything there. Only Bruschi could have saved Bruschi. But are most of the injuries pulls, hammies, etc.?

Oh, scarecrow, I think I'll miss you most of all.

Just out of curiosity, have the majority of the injuries been avoidable? I mean, I know that Bruschi had a stroke, so I doubt they could have done anything there. Only Bruschi could have saved Bruschi. But are most of the injuries pulls, hammies, etc.?

The Pats annually have a load of players who get injured and put on IR. This year has been the worst by far, but it's been a problem for them for awhile. I don't know if they've had the same trainer and/or S&S coach for the past 5 years, but if they do, they're idiots for not getting rid of him.

You.

504568[/snapback]

oh stop it. i guess the bills haven't had injury problems in the past 3 years either. nor has any other team. good grief, it's one thing to say your sh-- smells like roses because you've won 3 rings- i give the pats total repsect for that. but to come around here and cry about injuries as though you've conquered some insurmountable odds is just nauseating. almost as nauseating as listening to suzy kolber practically have an orgasm (prob'ly the first one ever from a man- not that there's anything wrong with that) while carrying on and on and on and on about tedy bruschi 2 weeks ago.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AgRO...ov=ap&type=lgns

Patsy trolls will tell you how it doesn't matter how many injuries the Patriots sustain because Coach Belichick (God) and Tedy Bruschi (St.Tedy) will always find a way to win.  But it is unbelievable how many players the Pats have lost this year!  The horseshoes have to drop out of their a$$es one of these days.  The Bills may have a tough schedule, but to say the Pats will coast to the division title with all their injuries is ludicrous.

PTR

504499[/snapback]

Bruschi can play center AND DB while still playing LB.

HE IS A GOLDEN GOD

Is the LT still out?

Yeah.

Tough to say, officially. All the injuries are listed as "leg" or "arm" or "hand" and "knee," and Belichick rarely goes into detail beyond saying "he hurt it."

oh stop it.  i guess the bills haven't had injury problems in the past 3 years either.  nor has any other team.  good grief, it's one thing to say your sh-- smells like roses because you've won 3 rings- i give the pats total repsect for that.  but to come around here and cry about injuries as though you've conquered some insurmountable odds is just nauseating.

Every team has injuries. The Patriots have just had incredibly large numbers of them over the past two years. These numbers are particularly significant when you consider the success the team has had during the period.

You can become nauseous, if you'd like, when people talk of the Patriots overcoming odds. But that doesn't make it any less true.

I don't know what's worse, our division rivals winning superbowls and this year being competitive with half their team in the ER or us with almost a complete squad (minus Takeo) unable to get anything done.

504960[/snapback]

This is pretty much how I see it as well. The f'in Pats have backups playing at, what, 8 or so positions? Yet they can still field a team that's better than .500 while the Bills languish year after year out of playoff contention no matter how healthy they are. It makes me shake my head. There's absolutely no reason why the Bills shouldn't be winning this division, yet they aren't...and most likely won't.

Just pathetic.

This is pretty much how I see it as well.  The f'in Pats have backups playing at, what, 8 or so positions?  Yet they can still field a team that's better than .500 while the Bills languish year after year out of playoff contention no matter how healthy they are.  It makes me shake my head.  There's absolutely no reason why the Bills shouldn't be winning this division, yet they aren't...and most likely won't.

Just pathetic.

504992[/snapback]

a while ago, just after the SB years i remember even with the injuries we had we would still find a way to dominate our division, there was a winning attitude. I guess that comes with coaching more than anything, although i dont blame this on our coach as he is a rather inexperienced one, i think with a more experienced head coach we would be leading this division. Even so, I still think Mularkey is doing alright and I believe that he will be succesful in the future if he remains a Bill.

a while ago, just after the SB years i remember even with the injuries we had we would still find a way to dominate our division, there was a winning attitude.  I guess that comes with coaching more than anything, although i dont blame this on our coach as he is a rather inexperienced one, i think with a more experienced head coach we would be leading this division.  Even so, I still think Mularkey is doing alright and I believe that he will be succesful in the future if he remains a Bill.

504993[/snapback]

You're absolutely right. Every season we see 8 or 9 teams with similar injury woes yet the media hardly mentions them. Yet you get a team starting a gay QB and the media hypes the realities of an NFL season up to become "insurmountable problems".

(I do recognize when it comes to Brady it's a little awkward to use the word "insurmountable" ;-)