Chargers-Bills

glorify

Here to say hello and introduce myself as your rival Bolts F2FA affilliate, GTP

Love the site here and wanna welcome some cross talk this week. We are pretty much un-troll like :lol:

Stop in, shoot the sh*t, play in the arcade, whatever.

Hopefully some of the boys will be over.

Any predictions other than in the LT thread?

Here to say hello and introduce myself as your rival Bolts F2FA affilliate, GTP

Love the site here and wanna welcome some cross talk this week.  We are pretty much un-troll like :lol:

Stop in, shoot the sh*t, play in the arcade, whatever.

Hopefully some of the boys will be over.

Any predictions other than in the LT thread?

503267[/snapback]

Hey, welcome to TBD

I think Buffalo will have trouble stopping the Brees-LT-Gates combo so i think the only way we'll find a way to win is if we could keep your offence off the field. Basically being able to run the ball successfully and keep drives long, and we have to score consistently. We played well enough to win this weekend but lets not forget that we had many opportunities to put the game away and they did not capitalize. We were giving up plays to Gonzalez and Johnson but luckily things fell inour favor and our defence came up with big plays.

I'll be one of hundreds of fans coming to the game in San Diego. I've been to the last 2 games in SD for the Chargers-Bills games, always a great time to visit that beautiful city.

This will be another huge game for the Bills, they are facing another good AFC team, and they have yet to win on the road this year.

I know that the Chargers are going to wear their throwback powder blue jerseys in this game. Some of us are hoping that the Bills will wear their throwbacks too. It would be great to see the old yellow lightning bolt against the old red grazing bison.

Can't wait to get there and meet up with all the Bills fans from around the country.

GO BILLS!!!!!!

The feeling around here is doomed. I have been down on the bills since it became obvious that the greatest D ever kinda sucks, that being said I think you charger boys are in for the battle of your life!! JP with a good week of practice and renewed confidence adds up to a big challenge for the bolts.....Count on it.....Bills 27 Chargers 26 !!!!!!!!! I don't know why just a deep gut feeling as I remember it the billls are always tough out in S.D......This is an old AFL match up that will go the distance..........

I recommend the arcade. I suck and don't have any records, but you're welcome to womp me like the Bills womped the Chiefs last Sunday. The Chargers are a better team and the Chiefs will need all the help they can get to make the playoffs [enter Jim Mora quote here]. So if Buffalo has another W saved for an AFC West team this season, make it happen!

If you see Rod Smith would you please tell him I still hate him? Thank you.

Bill Simpson was a huge factor in the Buffalo secondary all game long. He had forced two turnovers in the game and was a factor in holding the Charger air attack in check for over 55 minutes. In the waning moments of the game, San Diego was at midfield on 3rd and 10 with 2:06 left. On the previous play, Charles Romes nearly sealed the win, but dropped an interception. This time, it was unheralded WR Rod Smith. With only 4 catches all season long, Smith just beat out Simpson over the middle and coasted for a 50 yard score.

you're welcome to womp me like the Bills womped the Chiefs last Sunday.

503661[/snapback]

Perhaps you didn't have the chance to watch the game. If not for DVermiel's run pessimism KC would have converted those 22 first downs and almost 10 minute advantage in TOP to a road victory for KC. You don't hold your opponent to 9 first downs, run the ball down their throat, yet allow them to beat you when your biggest weakness is the awful pass blocking skills of your starting LT. In fact, until KC can get Jordan Black off the field they might consider running on every down.

I didn't know the Chargers had fans...

Oh wait..They have a good team finally.  ;)  :lol:

503288[/snapback]

Wait, wait, wait. I distinctly remember sitting thru every game during the 1-15 season. Painful. Been a Bolthead since '79. More pain :lol:

We are struggling this year closing out games in case you missed it. Keep it close until the 4th quarter and you have a shot no doubt.

Predictions?

You will get at least 3 first down off of defensive penalties.

There will be quite a few Bills fans at the Q.

Merriman causes disruptions.

Gates for at least 1 TD, 5 first down conversions.

LT--yeah, he'll score.

Bolts 35, Bills 21 with the Bills scoring late.