JP sucks you morons

seq004

Other then his inability to take some of the mustard off his short throws, his not knowing to look off his intended target was my biggest criticism of losman, I was glad to see he learned this and hope he improves all around as the weeks roll on.

503406[/snapback]

This may be just me - but I like a QB who has a lot of mustard on his throws. Nothing like a smoking fast ball to the receiver. That is why I like Favre so much, he can still gun one while scrambling and/or off the back foot. I rather a QB who throws too hard than one whose balls wobble a lot.

This may be just me - but I like a QB who has a lot of mustard on his throws. Nothing like a smoking fast ball to the receiver. That is why I like Favre so much, he can still gun one while scrambling and/or off the back foot. I rather a QB who throws too hard than one whose balls wobble a lot.

503526[/snapback]

I agree and he was really throwing the ball hard which I love... much like Faver. Unless of course it's on a swing pass out of the backfield and it needs touch but the thing I was impressed with the most on his two TD passes was was JP holding the safety's by looking to another reciever before throwing to Evans.

especially when a few of those were thrown away instead of being forced into coverage like he was apt to do in college and a few times now in the League.  We're still going to see some terrible decisions but that will get better as long as

503393[/snapback]

I thought his problems in the earlier games was not making terrible decisions,

but more so being inaccurate....

If he has really fixed his problems with inaccuracies (like throwing over the

head of the receiver) then hopefully he can take his game to the next level.

I hope this kid comes through....There is nothing more better than to see

your own draft pick come up as a star....

The most promising thing about his play yesterday was not necessarily those two throws as would be easy to assume, but what he did to create the opportunity for Evans on both throws. (look at the tape if you have it). In both cases he held the free safety in the middle of the field by first looking right to a read, then quickly over the middle, before launching the 9 route to Evans on the left. This displays one of the most important aspects of grasping the NFL quarterback position. It's good to atleast know he is able to execute and grasp it and is being coached to do so as well.

503405[/snapback]

And for a change, the line allowing him 4+ seconds to watch and make the

throw helps.....

He's nothing but a cocky little bastard. Did you see him after the game walking around like he's an all-pro already. I just pray that MM sticks with Kelly Holcomb. I just don't think JP is ready yet. Oh yeah one more thing did you see JP at the press conference when he said he plays better angry? I just assured us of another great day for JP :blink:

502621[/snapback]

yeah. Those two touchdown passes were just flukes anyway. Besides its all about how you swagger on the sidelines and what you say in press conferences, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Anyone catch Sam Wyche's comments last week about his arm being to stiff. Sam said that as soon as he extends his throwing arm completely and loosens up, his passes will hit the mark. According to the great quarterback coach, this is common with youngsters.

Let it rip JP - BTW you suck.