5 "BILLSBALLS" Game Balls

Astrobot

I'm interested in who you'd pick to give game balls to.

1. I'm giving one BillsBall to Evans, whose 33-yards per catch average and 2 TD's made the Bills able to carry out their "Pass a Lot With Your Young QB" game plan.

2. Losman gets one BillsBall for his 124 QB Rating.

3. The Offensive Line gets one BillsBall to share. They had to handle a shakeup in positions, deal with decent pressure, and protect a young QB.

4. Schobel played like a man possessed today. He was working the tackle, and caused numerous hurries.

5. My 5th BILLSBall goes to London Fletcher. He (again) led the team in tackles, goaded the offense, forced an offensive false start, and was all over the field.

5. My 5th BILLSBall goes to London Fletcher. He (again) led the team in tackles, goaded the offense, forced an offensive false start, and was all over the field.

501672[/snapback]

And he forced a fumble when he sacked Green that almost lead to a TD on the recovery by Posey (oh, yeah, the offense also ha a chance to score).

I agree with all of your choices, thoug I might chooe McGee before the O-line.

Good point. Substitute Crowell for O-Line.

Fletcher and Crowell had more tackles (23) than these top tacklers combined:

J. Allen 4-0

E. Hicks 3-1

D. Johnson 3-3

S. Knight 3-7

K. Mitchell 3-1

P. Surtain 3-1

G. Wesley 3-2

1. JP Losman- provided a spark coming off the bench

2. Lee Evans- The Invisible man finally shows up

3. Angelo Crowell- Guy gets better every week, came up huge today on defense and nice plays on special teams, guy is a player

4. London Fletcher- Played probably his best game of the season today

5. Rashad Baker- I love this kid. When Vincent's gone Baker is gonna be a player.

Honorable Mention: I left the dline off because of their first half performance against the run, but their 2nd half performance was stout, They did an admirable job

It sounds like Bannon played well today too, as well as Denney

501679[/snapback]

Both Bannan and Denney were pressuring Green which forced the interceptions.

Both did a great job.

Bannan has also visibly bulked up - Sam Adams Light diet?