Wanna make some more money this week ?

e-dog

How's all that nothing but internet research going? I guess you need to stop interviewing current and former players, management and staff now.

503700[/snapback]

What is this "internet" of which you speak?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out the total yards, time of possesion, 3rd down conversions, and rushing yardage. I know most of you won't even understand what you are looking at.

503616[/snapback]

Just because you know how to use a computer and look up stats doesn't tell me much.

503652[/snapback]

heh.

The final score is the truth pacpie, thats the way it works. I've been on both sides of those games.

503679[/snapback]

For all you ballbusters who can't/don't read regarding the Philly game.

Dan G., I'm not a big stat guy when handicapping beforehand, some are some aren't. After the game though they will give you an idea if you were on in your view of that game.

If Philly gets blownout by three td's then I obviously would have misread the game.

JinVA, as for name calling I had someone calling me a "douche" a couple of days ago. ;)

Who else gets the feeling this dude is twenty something, with some disposable jack for the first time, won a couple games, now feels invincible "in crushing his man"

EXACTLY! Nail, meet hammer.

LOL. You kids are amusing. I've won and lost many games the same as last night.

And for you pool players it was handicapped correctly, caught a bad break, but as I said thats gambling and you move on. Check out the total yards, time of possesion, 3rd down conversions, and rushing yardage. I know most of you won't even understand what you are looking at.

Ah yes.....the juvenile who refers to every else as "kids" after he:

1) brags about his 'locks' on a message board, and then

2) stamps his feet like a child after someone gives him some good natured grief when he's wrong.

And then tries to leave us with the impression that he is some later day Jimmy the Greek. I'm sure you're reading TSW from your yacht that you've bought with your gambling winnings. ;)

Hey, since we're all not worthy, don't feel the need to offer up your "locks" if you are too insecure to own up to your losses after you act like a spoiled punk.

LOL. You kids are amusing. I've won and lost many games the same as last night.

And for you pool players it was handicapped correctly, caught a bad break, but as I said thats gambling and you move on. Check out the total yards, time of possesion, 3rd down conversions, and rushing yardage. I know most of you won't even understand what you are looking at.

Actually I'm 1-1 on this board. If you can remember last weeks Colts game, probably not since it was a week ago.

I'm looking at a few games this week. College, again another area most of you are clueless.

I'm looking for CentralVa. You out there CVA? I would like your opinion on VT/Virg.

Smokin you out there ? Whats your take on that game ?

Anyone else feel free to chime in if you have any knowledge on those two teams.

503616[/snapback]

Dog, couple of things, and I'm not being sarcastic here. Late 80s I was betting pretty heavy, and I used to look at loses like this and say, WTF, I pegged that game perfectly, everything happened like i thought it would, put that fluke play killed me. Would especially kill me when I was on a roll and just figured bad luck, I'll double up next week.

This is the mistake most "non-professional " bettors make. Thinking they had the right side, or "handicapped the game" correctly, but lost.Gives you a false sence of security.

I may be wrong, but I'm taking a guess you have been betting ball for less than two years. You have had some great weeks, and now your feeling invincible.

Just be wary of that feeling, it will cost you !!!!

And for Gods sake, please do not look for advice on a message board.

Now on the other hand, for my absolutely free 10 star lock of the year on the Tech/UVA game, please call 1888-888-888. If I don't get the right side, rest of the year is absolutely free.I LOVE this game , be prepared to BURY your man!!!!!!

Vegas loves when you use the "look at the stats" argument to show why you didn't really lose your "Philly by 2 TDs easy" bet.

Damn scoreboard.

503761[/snapback]

By e-dog's criteria, KC should have beat the Bills too, because they beat us in all those categories....of course it would seem that turnovers would make a difference, but I'm just a dummy....

Now on the other hand, for my absolutely free 10 star lock of the year on the Tech/UVA game, please call 1888-888-888. If I don't get the right side, rest of the year is absolutely free.I LOVE this game , be prepared to BURY your man!!!!!!

503810[/snapback]

I miss the Duke on USA Network Saturday mornings...

"I LOVE THIS GAME!!!" ;)

Plenzmd, 25 yrs and I never double up over a loss. I may take a bigger shot on a game if I like it but doubling because of a loss I don't do.

Philly was a tough loss but believe me I've seen that literally hundreds of times, for both ways.