WNYTBDGPS Meeting Tomorrow?

R. Rich

1. R. Rich

2. Rockpile

3. JÂy RÛßeÒ

500088[/snapback]

I will be there about 11:30 and will probably order my plate early. You know I am always the last to finish anyway. I have a $%@*&^ conference call I HAVE to be on at 1PM. ;)

Hopefully it will mean more business!

Rich, Jay and Rockpile made it to Nick's today.

I ordered early and left early (#@%$^ work anyway!).

We had a staggered gathering. I arrived at 11:30, ordered at 11:45, was eating my R.Rich special Plate when Jay showed up at noon, and Rich arrived at 12:15.

Great plates today. The sensory contrast between sizzling hot dog/burger/home fries and the cold mac salad was almost too good to appreciate. ;)

My only regret is that I could not stay longer. On the plus side, I was primed for a meeting with the im-PO-tant managers and as SME I believe I "sold" our support for a new client and accounts in 5 cities from Manhattan to the OC. I chugged half a bottle of water before the meeting to delay caramelization. Woo-hoo!

We did our part, the rest is up to The Bills. :lol:

Rich, Jay and Rockpile made it to Nick's today.

I ordered early and left early (#@%$^ work anyway!).

We had a staggered gathering. I arrived at 11:30, ordered at 11:45, was eating my R.Rich special Plate when Jay showed up at noon, and Rich arrived at 12:15.

Great plates today. The sensory contrast between sizzling hot dog/burger/home fries and the cold mac salad was almost too good to appreciate.  :lol:

My only regret is that I could not stay longer. On the plus side, I was primed for a meeting with the im-PO-tant managers and as SME I believe I "sold" our support for a new client and accounts in 5 cities from Manhattan to the OC. I chugged half a bottle of water before the meeting to delay caramelization. Woo-hoo!

We did our part, the rest is up to The Bills.  :blink:

500531[/snapback]

Damn, I had to settle for chicken, tortellini and vegetables....oh, and wine...

;) Oh, well, like I said, it was free...I was thinking of dropping in on my way, but I was already late...I'm guessing even with the delay that Rich finished his plate before you finished yours... :lol: