Hey You NE Patsy Troll Chuckleheads!!!

IDBillzFan

An ENTIRE SECOND TIER??? Tens of thousands of people getting a beer?

Sorry, man. I don't buy it. I don't even think the game was sold out.

497673[/snapback]

I wonder why those patsy fans don't come around as often as they used to. Geeeze, they said they would, even if they started losing. I guess they lied, I'm shocked.

Maybe 4-4 is why, not sure though.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why those patsy fans don't come around as often as they used to. Geeeze, they said they would, even if they started losing. I guess they lied, I'm shocked.

Maybe 4-4 is why, not sure though.

497731[/snapback]

Once the Bills start winning again while the Pats are on the decline, T-Bone should be showing up shortly thereafter.

I will never stop rooting for the Patriots "until I realize that they've become the pathetic miserable losers they appeared to be last night, at which point I'll whip out my Carson Palmer jersey and ride the Bengal wave!"

497638[/snapback]

14:30 left to play in the third quarter. You're down by 14, go three-n-out against the Colts, you punt the ball, and as the ball climbs high, so does the camera...only to show an EMPTY !@#$KNG STADIUM!!! You putrid bandwagon bullschitt fans LEFT THE STADIUM during a primetime game and you're only down by seven!!!!!

You're all nothing but a bunch of bandwagon asslickers and if you EVER come back here to tell us how you've ALWAYS been a fan, I'll remind you of this embarrassing...brutally embarrassing display of fandom...at home...on Monday Night Football.

You abandoned your team, you pussies. Only down by SEVEN and you abandoned your team. Oh...we've sold out ever game for the past six years!! BULLSCHITT!!!

Shame on you. Now STFU and go the !@#$ home.

Somebody tell the fat lady she's ON IN FIVE!

497444[/snapback]

They were not down by just 7 at that point, but you point is well made. You ould think the fans in boston would have enough confidence in their team after inning 3 super bowls that they could stick it out for 4 quarters in their biggest game of the year.

If I may toss another log on the Patsy bonfire...I know a travel agent who does sports trips to various road games for Boston teams. He says he can't sell out Patriot packages anymore because no one wants to follow the Pats on the road. We're not talking this year...he had to eat a bunch of packages LAST YEAR...a Super Bowl year for the Pats! Boston fans get bored of winning it seems.

PTR

If I may toss another log on the Patsy bonfire...I know a travel agent who does sports trips to various road games for Boston teams.  He says he can't sell out Patriot packages anymore because no one wants to follow the Pats on the road.  We're not talking this year...he had to eat a bunch of packages LAST YEAR...a Super Bowl year for the Pats!  Boston fans get bored of winning it seems.

PTR

497812[/snapback]

No, it's just because they are front-running, obnoxious, fickle poor sports that can't face the fact that their "beloved" team is merely average.

A couple of years of average play and we'll be able to buy group tickets for the Bills/Pats game again :-)

(the '05 league leader in deep pass attempts, McNabb, went "to the well" 1.6 times per game)

Much more fun to make someone look foolish by using actual, rather than fabricated, comments.

497787[/snapback]

"Make someone look foolish by using actual, rather than fabricated, comments"

It's always amusing to see trolls come into this forum and lie about stats; the problem for the trolls is that the facts are irrefutable.

Now you've rested your reputation on your lie that Donovan McNabb was, in your words, "the '05 league leader in deep pass attempts".

Perhaps you'd like to explain to everyone in this string how it is then that other quarterbacks threw far more deep balls than McNabb last season?

hint- An alphabetical list of those Quarterbacks throwing deep balls more frequently than McNabb in 2004 will start in the B's.

Now was "foolish" your word?

Do come back anytime you want to have your incredibly limited grasp of football exposed.

If I may toss another log on the Patsy bonfire...I know a travel agent who does sports trips to various road games for Boston teams.  He says he can't sell out Patriot packages anymore because no one wants to follow the Pats on the road.  We're not talking this year...he had to eat a bunch of packages LAST YEAR...a Super Bowl year for the Pats!  Boston fans get bored of winning it seems.

PTR

497812[/snapback]

best news I have heard all day

Somebody tell the fat lady she's ON IN FIVE!

497444[/snapback]

Now that the Patsy Oline scheme is allowing a little bit of pressure, the vaunted Tom Brady is sure looking like a guy with some difficulties with "pocket presence"; coughing up fumbles, getting passes batted down and throwing the kinds of balls associated with Joey Herrington rather than any QB ever considered the "best ever". The funny thing is, the Pat's Oline scheme that max protects the middle on passing downs is still effective and gives Brady for more time than a lot of the QBs in the league, but that slight decline in PassPro is clearly interfering with the play of a QB used to getting all the time he wanted in the past.

It's also funny how going from a dominant D to an average one has all of a sudden turned Brady into a .500 QB, a guy you can't seriously argue as a QB who can "carry a team on his back" like all the great ones.

I'm also trying to track all those media love stories about how the Pats can "plug in any player and still win"- I can't seem to find ANY done since the first game of 2005!

Could all of those who suggested the coordinator losses in NE might have a bigger impact on the Pats than generally assumed have been right? Since their primary personnel losses were on D, why are they so woefully underpowered on offense? Is the same media bandwagon that created the "grocery bagger" and then folded him up about to do the same thing with another system QB?

Stay tuned 'til next week when the Perils of Robert Kraft's Empty Sky Box continue!

Perhaps you'd like to explain to everyone in this string how it is then that other quarterbacks threw far more deep balls than McNabb last season?

They didn't.

Here.

"There were no quarterbacks in the league that regularly threw passes longer than 40 yards in the NFL 6 times per game last year….or 5…..or 4….or 3….or even twice. In fact, it was an anomaly for a quarterback last year to average as much as 1 pass attempt over 40 yards per game. Only four quarterbacks did so - McNabb, Culpepper, Kerry Collins, and Brady. Keep in mind that these stats are for passes thrown and not yardage gained – they track the distance the ball is thrown from the line of scrimmage to where the receiver catches the ball.

I took a list of 25 quarterbacks and looked at their passing splits from last season on CNN/SI and compiled their stats for passes that were thrown over 40 yards in 2004. I didn’t consider any QB’s from Cleveland, Arizona, SF, Chicago, the NYG, TB, and Miami.

The top five in terms of completions on passes thrown over 40 yards were:

McNabb 9

Bledsoe 8

Brady 7

Culpepper 7

Palmer 5

The top five in terms of attempts on passes thrown over 40 yards were:

McNabb 25

Culpepper 17

K. Collins 17

Brady 16

Bledsoe 15

The top five in terms of percentage completed on passes over 40 yards were:

Bledsoe .533 (8-15)

Favre .444 (4-9)

Brady .438 (7-16)

Boller .428 (3-7)

Pennington .428 (3-7)

Brady is in the top 4 out of the 25 in all three categories.

For posterity, the 25 QB's were Culpepper, P. Manning, Brady, Bledsoe, McNabb, Green, Delhomme, Bulger, Collins, Favre, Harrington, Brees, Plummer, M. Hasselbeck, Vick, Brooks, Big Ben, Palmer, Pennington, McNair, Carr, Leftwich, Brunell, Testaverde, and Boller."

They didn't.

Here.

I took a list of 25 quarterbacks and looked at their passing splits from last season on CNN/SI and compiled their stats for passes that were thrown over 40 yards in 2004. I didn’t consider any QB’s from Cleveland, Arizona, SF, Chicago, the NYG, TB, and Miami.

497904[/snapback]

You apparently believe that your own inability to consider the whole league when making a iditoic statement such as you've made absolves you somehow of being a dishonest idiot?

I won't argue against your logic, in fact I'd bet you might get some to bite on your "I'm not dishonest, I'm merely an idiot" logic even on a Bills' message board.

You obviously intend to continue perpetrating what I've pointed out is a lie:

"They didn't".

Why don't we do this little excercise:

If I'm able to produce irrefutable evidence that proves you're lying by showing Donovan McNabb WAS NOT the league's most frequent downfield passer using throws of 40 yards or better as the measure, you'll begin a new topic declaring in the title "I lick the soles of AKC's shoes", and in the description "And I enjoy doing it"

If I am unable to produce the evidence that proves you a dishonest piece of Troll garbage I'll do the same.

Waiting for your answer.................................................

You apparently believe that your own inability to consider the whole league when making a iditoic statement such as you've made absolves you somehow of being a dishonest idiot?

I won't argue against your logic, in fact I'd bet you might get some to bite on your "I'm not dishonest, I'm merely an idiot" logic even on a Bills' message board.

If you have access to a stat showing that in 2005, any NFL QB threw 80-96 (5-6 per game) passes that travelled 40 or more yards past the LOS in the air, then by all means, post it.

497919[/snapback]

Still waiting for your answer.....................

The bet is memorialized 2 posts above; I've claimed I can prove you're a liar, all you have to do is accept it to expose yourself!

Still waiting for your answer.....................

My answer is that:

- I claimed that Donovan McNabb led the NFL in 2005 with 1.6 attempts over 40 yards in the air (well under your assessment that multiple QBs regularly throw 5-6 such passes per game), based on a statistical sample of 25 NFL QBs in '05.

- You claimed that he didn't.

- I asked you to defend that claim by positing proof that someone threw more such passes than McNabb.

So when you're ready, just go ahead and post it. I'm not going to make a bet with you, because I could very well be wrong. The stats I used excluded the QBs of 7 teams. But just go ahead and post it if I am.

My answer is that:

- I claimed that Donovan McNabb led the NFL in 2005 with 1.6 attempts over 40 yards in the air (well under your assessment that multiple QBs regularly throw 5-6 such passes per game), based on a statistical sample of 25 NFL QBs in '05.

- You claimed that he didn't.

497943[/snapback]

And like the fans at Gillete- the gutless representatives of the New Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) Patriots whimpering out of the stadium in embarrasment, you refuse to defend your own statement.

You lied about McNabb- and you continue to defend your lie. Accept my bet and you will find the cleansing nature of my kidney fluids upon your forehead to have restorative benefits for the condition from which you suffer.