Hey You NE Patsy Troll Chuckleheads!!!

IDBillzFan

41+ yard attempts:

McNabb: 5 of 8

Bulger: 16 of 29

No, see, I thought that too at first. But that stat indicates how the QB performed on his 41st, 42nd, 43rd, etc. attempts of the game. Scroll down further and you'll see a collection of stats that read "Pass Thrown: Behind line, 1-10 yds., 11-20 yds., etc." THESE are the stats AKC was looking for, but he misread them.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, see, I thought that too at first.  But that stat indicates how the QB performed on his 41st, 42nd, 43rd, etc. attempts of the game.  Scroll down further and you'll see a collection of stats that read "Pass Thrown: Behind line, 1-10 yds., 11-20 yds., etc."  THESE are the stats AKC was looking for, but he misread them.

498034[/snapback]

You would be correct. My bad.

Revised stats for 2004:

McNabb: 0 of 7

Bulger: 1 of 3

I am not about to do the rest of the league. You are on your own with that.

You would be correct. My bad.

No problem. I made the same mistake too at first. Kinda tough to read.

May this serve as a lesson to AKC, though, to not act like a pompous d-bag about something unless he's sure he's reading the stat sheet correctly. :devil:

Revised stats for 2004:

McNabb: 0 of 7

Bulger: 1 of 3

I am not about to do the rest of the league. You are on your own with that.

That 0 of 7 for McNabb is for '05. If you go back to '04, it shows that he was 9 of 25, which was...exactly what I said. The ESPN stats match up exactly with the CNN/SI stats that I'd been using, so I'll just keep using them, I guess.

May this serve as a lesson to AKC, though, to not act like a pompous d-bag about something unless he's sure he's reading the stat sheet correctly.

498052[/snapback]

While I can admit that it's possible to read the stats incorrectly, you on the other hand are forced to hide behind the fact that you have so little conviction in your research that you would refuse my bet- even when you'd have won it!

I rest my case on the lilly-liveredness of the Pat's bandwagoneers on your refusal to stand behind your point when called out.

And before you throw words like pompous and D-Bag around a Message Board, you might take a look around- it's a Bill's Message Board. I could choose to be a pompous D-bag by going to the Patsy boards and spending my time rubbing in how pathetic your team is this season, but that'd simply make me a pompous D-Bag like you!

While I can admit that it's possible to read the stats incorrectly, you on the other hand are forced to hide behind the fact that you have so little conviction in your research that you would refuse my bet- even when you'd have won it!

I don't engage in infantile "If I prove you wrong, you must kiss my feet and declare me teh AWESOMENESS!!1!!1" bets. Some of us, you see, have matured emotionally past the embryonic stage.

I, unlike you, am a fair and reasonable person. If I have one set of data, and someone else claims to have another, I will ask to see the other so that I can form a reasoned and logical conclusion. I don't desire to make bets about the data - I just want to see it, so that I may learn from it. Upon seeing your data, I learned that my original data was indeed correct, and that you have trouble reading passing splits.

And before you throw words like pompous and D-Bag around a Message Board, you might take a look around- it's a Bill's Message Board. I could choose to be a pompous D-bag by going to the Patsy boards and spending my time rubbing in how pathetic your team is this season, but that'd simply make me a pompous D-Bag...

Or even a "scum!@#$." Right?

And please, point out any posts that I've made that rub in the Bills troubles this year. And to save us the trouble, make sure that you don't use posts where I compliment the Bills as proof that I've done the exact opposite.

So how did you become a Patriots fan in the first place?

498135[/snapback]

One day he was watching his Jets team play the Patriots, and Bledsoe got hurt in that game, and Brady stepped in the Pats started winning, and he thought...hey, I like rooting for a winner. If the Pats win a SB, they'll be my team.

Or something like that.

So how did you become a Patriots fan in the first place?

I knew someone with ties to the New E ngland area who got me interested in the team after the '92 season. Before that, I'd been a casual observer of football, but never really had a team to call my own, feeling connected to neither the Bills or the New Jersey teams. But the '93 season hooked me, and I've been a diehard since. It's tough sometimes, living out of the area with no dish, but the internet gametrackers have eased the pain a bit.

Some of us, you see, have matured emotionally past the embryonic stage.

498136[/snapback]

Stop the presses!

Hollywood Donahoe declares message board Trolls to be the true arbiters of maturity internet wide!

Let no one say you won't dare to scale the weakest of limbs.................

Tell us more, AKC, about how three is greater than twenty-five.

498160[/snapback]

Tell us agains how you don't actually get to watch the games because you're too cheap to buy DirecTV!

Perfect Pat's fan- doesn't actually WATCH football, just buys what the local KMart has for jerseys.

Tell us agains how you don't actually get to watch the games because you're too cheap to buy DirecTV!

I watch whatever games I can. If the Pats are on TV (as they sometime are in my area), I am very happy. If not, I watch whatever's on while following the Pats via Gamecenter, game threads, and whatever internet radio feed I can get ahold of.