Hey You NE Patsy Troll Chuckleheads!!!

IDBillzFan

14:30 left to play in the third quarter. You're down by 14, go three-n-out against the Colts, you punt the ball, and as the ball climbs high, so does the camera...only to show an EMPTY !@#$KNG STADIUM!!! You putrid bandwagon bullschitt fans LEFT THE STADIUM during a primetime game and you're only down by seven!!!!!

You're all nothing but a bunch of bandwagon asslickers and if you EVER come back here to tell us how you've ALWAYS been a fan, I'll remind you of this embarrassing...brutally embarrassing display of fandom...at home...on Monday Night Football.

You abandoned your team, you pussies. Only down by SEVEN and you abandoned your team. Oh...we've sold out ever game for the past six years!! BULLSCHITT!!!

Shame on you. Now STFU and go the !@#$ home.

Somebody tell the fat lady she's ON IN FIVE!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

14:30 left to play in the second half. You're down by seven, go three-n-out against the Colts, you punt the ball, and as the ball climbs high, so does the camera...only to show an EMPTY !@#$KNG STADIUM!!! You putrid bandwagon bullschitt fans LEFT THE STADIUM during a primetime game and you're only down by seven!!!!!

You're all nothing but a bunch of bandwagon asslickers and if you EVER come back here to tell us how you've ALWAYS been a fan, I'll remind you of this embarrassing...brutally embarrassing display of fandom...at home...on Monday Night Football.

You abandoned your team, you pussies. Only down by SEVEN and you abandoned your team. Oh...we've sold out ever game for the past six years!! BULLSCHITT!!!

497444[/snapback]

I noticed that myself. !@#$ the Pats, we have the Sox or the Celtics or Bruins. Face it NE your teams are losers!!!!

14:30 left to play in the second half. You're down by seven, go three-n-out against the Colts, you punt the ball, and as the ball climbs high, so does the camera...only to show an EMPTY !@#$KNG STADIUM!!! You putrid bandwagon bullschitt fans LEFT THE STADIUM during a primetime game and you're only down by seven!!!!!

497444[/snapback]

Angry, LABF? :o

or the 4th period of a Celtics game......and there goes Len Bias!  He is running down the tunnel..............not to save puppies from a burning car....but, but to snort several lines.......I think I see Whitney Houston......

;)  :o  :(

497467[/snapback]

Oooohhh, that is funny if you have a sick mind like me. :lol:

14:30 left to play in the second half. You're down by seven...

The Patriots were not down by seven at any time in the second half.

But don't let facts get in the way of your invective-ridden rant.

As for those fans leaving, it was lame to see, even if the game was all but over. That said, what's it got to do with me?

As for those fans leaving, it was lame to see, even if the game was all but over.  That said, what's it got to do with me?

497478[/snapback]

Hate to agree, but I think the Pats were only down by 7 in the first qtr. After that, they got their asses whooped!!!!!!!! :o;):(

After that, they got their asses whooped!!!!!!!!

I LOVED seing Bill Belichick pissing and moaning all game and that shot of Brady near the end when he was leaning his head back over the bench was PRICELESS!!!.... If only we could have held on last week and been able to appreciate it 100 times over :o

Actually if you don't leave during the 3rd Quarter, you get stuck in your $45 parking space until 5am.  Rt.1 in Foxboro is probably the worst place to build a huge stadium.  No access in or out.

PTR

497484[/snapback]

Nialed it. I would have left too if I had to work in the morning

You are correct. You were down by 14.

As for those fans leaving, it was lame to see, even if the game was all but over.  That said, what's it got to do with me?

497478[/snapback]

It would no doubt seem like the game was over because I mistakenly referred to there being 14:30 left in the second half. What I meant to write was that there was 14:30 left in the THIRD quarter. Unless everyone in the upper tiers was stuck in the bathroom having lesbo sex with some Panther cheerleaders, the place was empty as the second half got started!!!

Or could it be that the game didn't sell out? No, wait, the Pat's website says they've sold out every game since Grogan retired.

What does it have to do with you? You're a NE fan, and as I have been saying repeatedly for the past two years, NE fans are lame, smug fans no matter what any NE fan tells you. And the moment your team goes on the downswing...and that time WILL come if it isn't here already...you'll all be gone, your stadium empty during a prime time game, your Red Sox shirts pulled out of the hamper on your way out the door and you will only tell people about how you were a big fan during the glory years.

I'm not on your case because your team got its ass beat. We lost to you so there's no room for that. What I AM saying is as fans, you guys absolutely suck.

\What does it have to do with you? You're a NE fan, and as I have been saying repeatedly for the past two years, NE fans are lame, smug fans no matter what any NE fan tells you. And the moment your team goes on the downswing...and that time WILL come if it isn't here already...you'll all be gone, your stadium empty during a prime time game, your Red Sox shirts pulled out of the hamper on your way out the door and you will only tell people about how you were a big fan during the glory years.

Leave me out of your generalizations. I'm not a Red Sox fan, I don't live in Massachusetts, and I will never stop rooting for the Patriots.

14:30 left to play in the third quarter. You're down by 14, go three-n-out against the Colts, you punt the ball, and as the ball climbs high, so does the camera...only to show an EMPTY !@#$KNG STADIUM!!! You putrid bandwagon bullschitt fans LEFT THE STADIUM during a primetime game and you're only down by seven!!!!!

497444[/snapback]

It was a mad dash to get to City Sports to buy NY Giants jerseys. The Shockey and Manning ones are flying off the shelves. Looks like this is a Giants town again.

I LOVED seing Bill Belichick pissing and moaning all game and that shot of Brady near the end when he was leaning his head back over the bench was PRICELESS!!!.... If only we could have held on last week and been able to appreciate it 100 times over  :devil:

497497[/snapback]

no schitt. !@#$ing choked, our bills did.

CHOKING and the BILLS? Who'da thunk it.

You are correct. You were down by 14.

It would no doubt seem like the game was over because I mistakenly referred to there being 14:30 left in the second half. What I meant to write was that there was 14:30 left in the THIRD quarter. Unless everyone in the upper tiers was stuck in the bathroom having lesbo sex with some Panther cheerleaders, the place was empty as the second half got started!!!

497629[/snapback]

if the rules are the same as at the Ralph, I would say, most of those people were grabbing last second beers, before the No Fun League shuts down beer sales

if the rules are the same as at the Ralph, I would say, most of those people were grabbing last second beers, before the No Fun League shuts down beer sales

497668[/snapback]

An ENTIRE SECOND TIER??? Tens of thousands of people getting a beer?

Sorry, man. I don't buy it. I don't even think the game was sold out.