Can you imagine the work that went into this:

Talonz

On the program "Dirty Jobs" on Discovery, they showed how they get horse semen and impregnate mares. Probably some thing similar. They get the male to mount a dummy and the the person had to basically put a condom on the horse to collect it.

On the program "Dirty Jobs" on Discovery, they showed how they get horse semen and impregnate mares. Probably some thing similar. They get the male to mount a dummy and the the person had to basically put a condom on the horse to collect it.

494568[/snapback]

Wacka, what kind of horses were they. I know for thoroughbreds, artificial insemination is not allowed. Thats why good to be a stud, still get to have all the fun!!!!!!!!!

The worst part about that is that hours and hours of.... really nasty work... was stolen.

I wouldn't want that job for anything.

Oh, by the way... machines aren't used to extract the precious liquid.

494532[/snapback]

Hense my comment.

494568[/snapback]

True Story, A freind of mine was on a field trip for an agricultural course, one of the duties of the trip was to collect the semen from a bull.

The student who was volunteered had an army jacket on and was given a sheath which is a collector for the semen. The sheath looks kinda like a large plastic funnel, with a collector at the bottom.

The object is, as the bull is worked up and ready to mount, the person is supposed to choreagraph his movement and thrusts the sheath over the bull's "whamslinger" as the bull rears up to mount, intercepting the flow of...well you know.

On this particular assignment, the college student missed the interception and the bull's "nozzle" went deep into the open cuff of the kids army coat, where a torrent of sticky liquid gold was deposited. The assembled students looked on in horror as the poor kids arm dropped to his side and the remnants of the armpit insemination project dripped out of his jacket to the floor. The bull owner wasn't pleased with the results either.

True Story, A freind of mine was on a field trip for an agricultural course, one of the duties of the trip was to collect the semen from a bull.

The student who was volunteered had an army jacket on and was given a sheath which is a collector for the semen. The sheath looks kinda like a large plastic funnel, with a collector at the bottom.

The object is, as the bull is worked up and ready to mount, the person is supposed to choreagraph his movement and thrusts the sheath over the bull's "whamslinger" as the bull rears up to mount, intercepting the flow of...well you know.

On this particular assignment, the college student missed the interception and the bull's "nozzle" went deep into the open cuff of the kids army coat, where a torrent of sticky liquid gold was deposited. The assembled students looked on in horror as the poor kids arm dropped to his side and the remnants of the armpit insemination project dripped out of his jacket to the floor. The bull owner wasn't pleased with the results either.

494645[/snapback]

Now we are up to two bottles of vodka.

494568[/snapback]

they make condoms that big ???? :blink:

Do I hear four?

(NSFW, if you work with pigs...  :blink: )

494686[/snapback]

We have discovered coma now. I think I'll watch a penguin movie with a Streisand soundtrack to settle back down.

Here's a vision to put you to bed, how about reversing it? You are laid out across a metal table...here come a cow and a pig with rubber gloves...